Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Time to see...

Old 08-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Time to see...

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Hey wow what an interesting read. Many good points though.

I'll agree Bear baiting is about as canned as you can be without a fence. But I would enjoy doing it at least once.

Whats canned? Any fence, 30 acres, 10,000 acres? Geez at some point it becomes "just hunting" again right? There is water all around the US..the deer ain't swimming to Europe, does that make Mexico a natural funnel?

What level of Alcohol consumptionis tolerable..None? 3 beers, 6 beers, a shot a week? How about communion??...hmmm[:-]

Anything can be spun and argued. Pick a topic and someones gonna drill ya. You can't be so intolerant of each others views that it makes ya mad. If you are ya better find another place to waste your work-day..

With that great post, lmao MX a funnel...LOL I think this thread has run it's course. Let's end it before it gets personal. [&:]

Let's retitle the thread, "Let's not see anymore".