Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Opinion

Old 07-26-2008, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Opinion

theres always a better area........find them, don't tell him and definately delete everything on his GPS.

Old 07-26-2008, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I also don't understand the "it's public land" the guy can hunt where ever he wants point of view.If you bring some one as a guest in to an area you scouted and chose to hunt and they go back there with out your blessing,THEY ARE A SCUM BAG! End of story! If some one doesn't understand the "wrong" part of that equation they wont be hunting with me!
Old 07-26-2008, 08:10 AM

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

ORIGINAL: cterbow

1st and foremost he is not blood. he has no right to hunt on 'your spot' regardless of 'public' land or not. you took him out hunting and he ends up moving in on 'your territory'. he should know better than to cross theline like thatand if he doesnt you should simply tell him.1st try tobe nice but firm and if that doesnt work you need to be a jerk andfirm.

this just mademe think of something and i am goint to start a new thread.
I totally disagree. It is PUBLIC land. He could legally hang a stand in the same tree while you arein are hunting in it. It may be wrong as heck but he has the right to do so. He may deserve a butt whipping but it is PUBLIC land.
I understand and agreewith several of the post on here about he has as much right to be there as me b/c of it being public land and all. However, I did tell him about all the hrs of scouting to find them and we had talked many times about how we feel about repsecting others hunting areas.

You would think since he himself would, as iread on hear give someone a good ole ass whoopin for doing the same he might not do that to someone in his on family. And I did talk with him man to man and so did my cousin, his brother-in-law who richard has done the same to him and another in camp.

I guess since he does not repect me I guess that next time I see him in one of the areas I hunt I will go and get in the tree next to him. After all it is PUBLIC LAND. I know it sounds like I am anperpetuating the problemand maybe I shouldnt do it. But if I did and he asked me what the hell ya doin I could tell him again.

AS far as the looking on a guys gps is sin I agree but there are 6of us and well all do it not trying to get information b/c we (us 6) respect each other and know we that the other would not do what richard does. And at the time I looked at richards gps we had became one of the guys. I will tell you all that now none of the guys like him for thisor his sarcasim and
lying,saying onething about something to one person and another to someone else. I hope he does not do this to wife my cousin.[:@]