Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Redneck-O-Meter

Old 07-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Redneck-O-Meter

If the taxidermy in your family room cost more than the furniture +8 +15 if it cost more than the furniture AND the TV.

If you wear camo or hunting-relatedclothingto social functions +4 +10 if you actually think you look good in it.

If you have ever actuallyentertained the idea of getting camo bowties for your wedding party, you might be a redneck +5 +15 if you actually did it.

If you've ever taken a dead animal onto school property to "show the kids," you might be a redneck +6

If you've ever had to cut your hunting short to spend extra time working on your Demo Derby car, you might be a redneck +4

If you purchased "Billy Big Mouth Bass" and thought it was cool, you might be a redneck +3

If you intentionally scheduled the birth of your children around deer season, you might be a pretty smartredneck-3

If your gun collection is worth more than your family sedan - you might be a redneck +5

If your "hunting truck" cost more than your home - you might be a redneck +5

If there are currently dead animal parts in your freezer, that are NOT for eating, you might be a redneck +3

If you've ever had to "be careful" while you're out hunting, because the people from the insurance company "might be watching" - you might be a redneck +8

If you've ever refinanced your mortgage to pay for guns, bows or hunting trips - you might be a redneck +5

If the words "game warden" cause your heart to skip a beat and your eyes to get shifty- you might be a redneck +5

If you've ever "tried to get your wife into hunting," as an underhanded scheme to get more hunting time - you might be a redneck +3

If you have more dead animals than pictures adorning the walls of your humble abode - you might be a redneck +4

If you've ever stocked fish inyour kids'inflatapool - you might be a redneck +5

If you've ever ran out of astroglide, and used Woody's as a replacement - you might be a redneck +10

If you've ever secretly hoped that you didn't get weekend custody of the kids, because it would interfere with your bowhunting - you might be a redneck +8
Old 07-24-2008, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Redneck-O-Meter

If you have ever come up with a poll like this, you might be a "gay red-neck". +100
Old 07-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Oh crap!! 33
This is my favorite, and yes i have
If you've ever taken a dead animal onto school property to "show the kids," you might be a redneck +6
Old 07-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

As bad as I got sunburned on the tractor last week I only scored 7. I guess even with my red sunburned neck and living just east of West Podunk, I'm still not a redneck!
Old 07-24-2008, 02:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

My gun collection is worth more than my car. +5

And I once skipped school to go bowhunting behind the house, then made my dad drive me upto the Junior High at lunchtimewith my bloody dead deer in the trunk to show my woodshop teacher. LMAO +6
Old 07-24-2008, 02:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

86 here! Damn proud of it too!!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Oh lord [X(]
ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Old 07-24-2008, 03:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Oh lord [X(]
ORIGINAL: Schultzy

I miss counted. It should be 68 being I haven't got married yet but if I do there will be camo bow ties!!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

bloody dead deer in the trunk to show my woodshop teacher. LMAO +6
I've done that too
Old 07-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Dominant Buck

If the taxidermy in your family room cost more than the furniture +8 +15 if it cost more than the furniture AND the TV.

If you purchased "Billy Big Mouth Bass" and thought it was cool, you might be a redneck +3

If your gun collection is worth more than your family sedan - you might be a redneck +5

If your "hunting truck" cost more than your home - you might be a redneck +5

If you've ever refinanced your mortgage to pay for guns, bows or hunting trips - you might be a redneck +5

If you've ever "tried to get your wife into hunting," as an underhanded scheme to get more hunting time - you might be a redneck +3

If you've ever secretly hoped that you didn't get weekend custody of the kids, because it would interfere with your bowhunting - you might be a redneck +8

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I scored a big, fat ZERO. (but those in quotes are PRICELESS!)

Quick Reply: Redneck-O-Meter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.