Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Why are we losing the war? >

Why are we losing the war?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Why are we losing the war?

Old 07-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Why are we losing the war?

I think possibly they know us more than we know them.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:05 PM

Because they have too.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lifesadrag

I think possibly they know us more than we know them.
I think they have their own spy organization........... PETA[:'(]
Old 07-20-2008, 03:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

From the day they are born, they are trained in deerilla warfare. They send their new recruits out before the main forces advance. They have a network of four legged and winged allies they depend on to tip them off when their enemy is around. They are fighting this war on their home turf. We stand little chance.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

now thats some funny stuff
you forgot when they look for you they find you unlike the osama hunt
send a whitetail in the woods for osama and he would be in the ground in a day
ORIGINAL: bawanajim

They have nukes for noses,night vision like the pentagon can only dream about and they only think about sex for a few weeks per year.[:-]

We're damn lucky we get any of em.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

From the day they are born, they are trained in deerilla warfare. They send their new recruits out before the main forces advance. They have a network of four legged and winged allies they depend on to tip them off when their enemy is around. They are fighting this war on their home turf. We stand little chance.
Thats a good point too! They have every other animal in the woods working in their favor too. The dang squirrels, turkeys and blue jays have probably tipped off more deer than we ever know about. Stinking narcs!
Old 07-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ok to many people watching old war movies
lo great stuff man
ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

Thats a good point too! They have every other animal in the woods working in their favor too. The dang squirrels, turkeys and blue jays have probably tipped off more deer than we ever know about. Stinking narcs!
Old 07-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

hey i think i will call rambo and get some explosive arrows
ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

Old 07-20-2008, 07:19 PM
Typical Buck

Well, most places (can't speak for them all), the doe to buck ratio is 2 to 1, or better. Areas where the buck kill is heaviier, it can be 10 to 1, or possibly 20 to 1. Who really knows? What is the percentage of bucks of that, that aretrophy deer? 5%? 10%? Maybe? That means maybe 1 out of every 15 or 20 deerMIGHT be a monster. Unless of coarse you want to plop down some cash and hunt in a deer factory, uh, I mean ranch !Laying down a monster with a bowon land that most humble, normal, average, everydayhunters, have access to, commands my respect.LOTS of work involved in that. Letting the 10 point walk, to get my shot at the 14 point ten minuteslater means nothing to me. Might as well buy it at the supermarket.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

They area prey animal, they were design by nature to be eaten by predators. The same nature that design them to be food, also gave them an instinct to survive.

If you werethe main course for predators for millions of years, you might walk a little slower through the woods

Quick Reply: Why are we losing the war?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.