Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How should we handle this? >

How should we handle this?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How should we handle this?

Old 04-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: How should we handle this?

You've got some nice people hear giving you some ideas that might help you out, I'm not one of them.To start with there not a nice bone in me and if I were near you first thing I would do is slap the stupid out of you ,if that is possible.
Any one that has as little respect for their elders as you do does not even deserver the opportunity to hunt with own grandfather or any one Else's for that sake.To place the moment of glory that a successful hunt brings before the happiness of some one who's very existence made your very own possible is beyond my ability to reason.
I would take some time and rethink why you hunt in the first place.
I will stop now before I type some thing that is not very nice
Sir, how close are you to my grandfather and I? Thank you for the disrespect.

I have TONS of respect for my grandfather. We do almost everything together. He didn't start hunting until 6 years ago when my father and I bought our first property. He got into hunting to spend more time with family, which is something I have taken advantage of for the last 6 years.

Old 04-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

CALL2MUCH. its your grandpa and yes you love him and respect him. BUt remember you are HIS grandson, and I assume he loves and respects you just as much. So I suggest that you just sit down and talk with him, whats the worst that could happen? If he saysno, thenyou are back at square one, if he says yes, then well, problem solved I dont think you are way off base or anything, you are just trying to optimize your hunting opportunities like we all do. Best of luck with your situation buddy.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

Rockin,

Thanks for your insight. That is exactly what I am looking to do!

Good hunting!
Old 04-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

if I were near you first thing I would do is slap the stupid out of you
Do you hire out?
No sheep, but dirt cheap.
I've got an ex. but you would have to bring a lot of hands because there's a lot of stupid
Old 04-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: ICALL2MUCH

You've got some nice people hear giving you some ideas that might help you out, I'm not one of them.To start with there not a nice bone in me and if I were near you first thing I would do is slap the stupid out of you ,if that is possible.
Any one that has as little respect for their elders as you do does not even deserver the opportunity to hunt with own grandfather or any one Else's for that sake.To place the moment of glory that a successful hunt brings before the happiness of some one who's very existence made your very own possible is beyond my ability to reason.
I would take some time and rethink why you hunt in the first place.
I will stop now before I type some thing that is not very nice
Sir, how close are you to my grandfather and I? Thank you for the disrespect.

I have TONS of respect for my grandfather. We do almost everything together. He didn't start hunting until 6 years ago when my father and I bought our first property. He got into hunting to spend more time with family, which is something I have taken advantage of for the last 6 years.
We honestly don't want him going into our best spots stinking up the area with human scent, when he does not plan on harvesting anything, or hunting the wind.

Are we off here? What would you fellas do? We are learning that it is "hard to teach a old dog new tricks".
I get up and piss more respect first thing in the morning than you show the man that made your verylife possible.[:-]
You are unable to see the most valuable thing in a humans life,that being time it self.
With luck your short sightedness will not cause you the pain that many that have comebefore you have made and that being the most greivous of errors any human could make,and the one that can never be forgiven.
I truly pitty you and your inability to realize what you have before you.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Typical Buck

I get up and piss more respect first thing in the morning than you show the man that made your very life possible.
You are unable to see the most valuable thing in a humans life,that being time it self.
With luck your short sightedness will not cause you the pain that many that have come before you have made and that being the most greivous of errors any human could make,and the one that can never be forgiven.
Sir, you would know because of one post I made about trying to help make OUR hunting better? Keep your pitty, I do not want it. You must be one of those people who jump to conclusions.

Old 04-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

No conclusions to jump to,if your pops needs a place to spook deer & flush turkeys,have him get a hold of me ,I would love to have him.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I get up and piss more respect first thing in the morning than you show the man that made your very life possible.
With luck your short sightedness will not cause you the pain that many that have come before you have made and that being the most greivous of errors any human could make,and the one that can never be forgiven.
bawanajim,

Its good to know that you are the one person on this earth who has never gone to a sporting event, mowed the yard, went to the beach, hunted or anythign along those lines. I commend you on your ability to turn down all of these things in order to cherish every moment of free time you have with your family and elders. If we were only all so unselfish. You know, one thing I've learned from my father and grandfather that many agists seem to take foregreanted is the fact that death isn't selective. In this post, many people have been bashing call2much saying his g-pa could pass away anytime and what not. In going to a highschool where in my 5 years 10 students' lives were taken (300 person school), I find it appalling that some people seem to think that young people are immortal. Do I try/want to spend as much time with my grandfathers as possible? Of course. But, I still feel its important to remember just how fragile life is for all of us.

As far as getting up and "pissing respect," if its as hard for call2much as is it for me to take you seriously with such a poor vernacular, I'd say you're fighting a losing battle
Old 04-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just one question for you.

Have you ever heard of the man who felt bad for himself about not having shoes , until he meet a manwhom hadno feet? []

You Have a great weekend, Jim
Old 04-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Typical Buck

No conclusions to jump to,if your pops needs a place to spook deer & flush turkeys,have him get a hold of me ,I would love to have him.
My grandfather has class. He will stay with me.

Family first, remember?

Quick Reply: How should we handle this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.