Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 No Mathews fans? >

No Mathews fans?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

No Mathews fans?

Old 02-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: No Mathews fans?

ORIGINAL: huntbigb

but i was merely curious why more people weren't in line with me about Mathews bows.
Who cares what other people think or say about a brand you might use. Shoot what makes YOU happy. Thats how alot of pissing matches get started. People take offense when someone doesn't say something positive about their brand. Alot of great bows are out there.

Oh, I shoot a Switchback XT and love it!
Old 02-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Site Bouncer

I shoot a Mathews Switchback LD. Great bow.

I can see why you posted, this is more of a "BowTech friendly" site. I don't think you will find too much Mathews bashing though as they make a quality product. It's more of a BowTech love fest than anything so you're going to get differing opinions as to why a certain bow manufacturer is better than the other and it's always easier to take a shot at the competition than sing the praises of the product you like. I know...I've been guilty of that myself a time or two.

Welcome aboard and remember, at least you have the "Site Bouncer" as a fellow Mathews shooter.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Dominant Buck

Great starter bows!

(I keed....I KEED!)
Old 02-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

because they are as undyingly loyal to thier brand as you are to yours, and say they will never shoot any other.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Fork Horn

i use my bows for hunting and most of my shots are within 25 yards so im dont need the whole speed craze been shooting a new Mathews for 12 years now and I will continue to as long as they produce bows that are quiet, smooth, forgiving, and now even light weight. Mathews 4 life!

Old 02-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

I have the Q2 and love it, I have shot the bowtech's and fell in love with them, They are both great bows, ill probably shoot the Q2 till the wheels fall off [8D] then go from there.
It has 1 cam and a Idler wheel
This site was pretty open about bows, in all honesty it has become a bowtech site

MQ1 still the undisputed champ of bows[8D] MQ1 did more to changed industry than any other bow. To me it was the first step in a bow that was not only a good shooter, but could be shock free also.
On that note... I am selling my MQ1 if anyone is looking for one.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing wrong with Mathews. It's just they haven't done anything in a while so some people got turned off by them.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:57 PM

always shot a mattews and always will
Old 02-07-2008, 05:58 PM

just shot the new dxt realy impressed

Old 02-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am very happy with my switchback.

Quick Reply: No Mathews fans?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.