Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 No Mathews fans? >

No Mathews fans?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

No Mathews fans?

Old 02-07-2008, 08:38 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: No Mathews fans?

ORIGINAL: huntbigb

I have been reading some of the rants on here. Nobody out there seems to like Mathews bows. I shoot the Switchback XT, love it and will never shoot anything other than a Mathews. Yes, I have shot many other bows including Hoyts, PSE and Bears. Why is everyone ripping on the smoothest, quietest bows out there?...that being any Mathews bow.
I hear where your coming from but calm down bud, they're all good bows. I chosethe dxt for my new bow but I'd also be happy with a general or a katera, in fact if I had the $$ I'd own all three. It's the "which girl is the prettiest" syndrome, everyone is entilted to their own opinion.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot a Mathews and have owned 7 of them. I'm currently shooting a Mathew Apex for both indoors competition and for 3D as well, and the last 4 deer I've killed were with an XT, and Dren. All of the highest scores I've shot in competition for spots, 3D, field archery, and FITA have been with a Mathews, so I know they will shoot.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that I won't shoot anything else though. I'll be shooting a couple different brands of bows for my next 3D bow, and if I like one better than the Apex I'm shooting now I'll get it. We will see.........

I'm not sure whatI'll be turkey hunting with this spring, but it will likely be a black on black 60lb DXT. Perfect for in the ground blind and light enough to hike all day with considering there will be a blind on my back as well.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have the Q2 and love it, I have shot the bowtech's and fell in love with them, They are both great bows, ill probably shoot the Q2 till the wheels fall off [8D]then go from there.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:19 AM

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

I have the Q2 and love it, I have shot the bowtech's and fell in love with them, They are both great bows, ill probably shoot the Q2 till the wheels fall off [8D]then go from there.
I'm not sure that's the most profitable endorsement you're going to find, but hey......
Old 02-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Im also going for the oldest bow award at the G2G this year and will be representing the WB as well
ORIGINAL: mobow

I'm not sure that's the most profitable endorsement you're going to find, but hey......
Old 02-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

It has 1 cam and a Idler wheel
This site was pretty open about bows, in all honesty it has become a bowtech site

MQ1 still the undisputed champ of bows[8D] MQ1 did more to changed industry than any other bow. To me it was the first step in a bow that was not only a good shooter, but could be shock free also.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

You will receive one free Dink hug from me now your my new hero (sorry Tuco) [8D]After that im charging $$
ORIGINAL: Germ

It has 1 cam and a Idler wheel
This site was pretty open about bows, in all honesty it has become a bowtech site

MQ1 still the undisputed champ of bows[8D] MQ1 did more to changed industry than any other bow. To me it was the first step in a bow that was not only a good shooter, but could be shock free also.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Have Bow,got Tech comeing.....J/k ......I like the Drenlin But thinking about buying the 08 Truth for a
3-D set-up...
Old 02-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Spike

Ok, I stand corrected. haha.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Typical Buck

I just bought my first Mattews last weekend(a DXT) and I love it. I cant wait to deer hunt with it next year. Welcome to the Forum.

Quick Reply: No Mathews fans?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.