Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Gun Poll on USA Today >

Gun Poll on USA Today

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gun Poll on USA Today

Old 01-31-2008, 11:28 AM

Default Gun Poll on USA Today

I know, this is the archery section but the outcome of this will affect a lot of us.

Go vote!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm
Old 01-31-2008, 11:34 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Gun Poll on USA Today

I just voted and so far it was 97% yes, but I bet you a dollar to a doughnut that if the results are not to the Liberal Media's liking, we will never hear or see the results, the story will be dropped. If I were you I would post this in every section on this forum.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

with 642,000 + votes yes is winning 97% with 1% logging on to say..I don't know (duh)

Thanks Buell, a good heads up! Support for 1 means support for all!
Old 01-31-2008, 11:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Tuco

I just voted and so far it was 97% yes, but I bet you a dollar to a doughnut that if the results are not to the Liberal Media's liking, we will never hear or see the results, the story will be dropped.
Very true, but USA today is fairly balanced compared to say the New York Times (very liberal) or Fox News (very conservative).
Old 01-31-2008, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hilary and her team of donkeys won’t be taking our guns man. If they try, it will start the next revolutionary war; where we’ll just have to become the United States of America, again…
Old 01-31-2008, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I thinkyou guys kinda overreact about guns, I doubt people there will let liberals ban all guns, besides its enshrined in your constitution and America is a gun culture country.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:00 PM

If it wasn't for the vigilance of groups like the NRA and SCI, our constitutionally "guaranteed" gun rights would be watered down to the point that the whole country would have very restrictive guns laws like NYC or Washington DC.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:11 PM

Exactly Roskoe

If "we the people" do not stand tall and proud and vote accordingly, our rights will disolve.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Remington girl...some of us believe the second amendment guarantees or gun rights...other interpet that amendment to only mean our armed forces. So yes, you may perceive some of us to be overreacting, but if one looks at the plight of England and Australia, then maybe you would be paranoid as well.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:23 PM
Typical Buck

Our constitution is under attack constantly by the anit-gunners, right now we have a case going before the Supreme Court over the Washington DC gun ban and whether the 2nd Ammendment guarantees our right to own firearms. Some people in this county thinks our Constitution is a ever evolving document that need changed to fit the times. Our founding fathers crafted it just to keep things like that from happening. By the way a little Scottish in my family here,my grandfather on my dad's side his mom and dad were from Scotland, he was born here but his sister was born there, both have since passed away. I often wonder about distant relatives I have there, but like most,my family tree got a little lost during immigration way back when.
ORIGINAL: remington_girl

I thinkyou guys kinda overreact about guns, I doubt people there will let liberals ban all guns, besides its enshrined in your constitution and America is a gun culture country.

Quick Reply: Gun Poll on USA Today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.