Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My Father is in Heaven. >

My Father is in Heaven.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My Father is in Heaven.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My Father is in Heaven.

Sorry for your loss brother.

I truely can relate to your pain. I lost my wife to Lukemia on Halloween this past year, after a year long battle. I hope the two of them are enjoying their time with the Lord and we get to meet them again at a later date. I am sorry she is no longer with me, but her qualitry of life was not the same after her disease took it's toll.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:26 PM

I'm very sorry for your loss. I have not been in your shoes, but know what it is like to hold your father as your best friend and hunting buddy. As I am sure you will, keep those memories close at hand, they will make you smile until you meet him again.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry for your loss, My father in-law passed away due to cancerinaug of 2002 he did not hunt but he was my golfing buddy and fathered my wife so I had a ton of respect for him. Its hard to let them go but to see them in so much pain can hurt even more. Rest easy knowing he is no longer in pain.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:23 PM

Man it looks like you had a great father. Don't know exactly what to say but remember all those good memories you have of him. You are luckly to have such a great father as you did. Lost my Grandfather several years ago unexpectandly. He was like a father (not saying my father is not good) we went hunting together all the time. I will never forget those times. I still think about them today. His memory seems to slip up on me most when I'm in the woods. Wonder why ( those are my best memories). God be with you and see him again on day.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

My sympathies to you and your family! 59 is much to young to leave this earth.I hope the positive aspects of your fathers upbringing and his life remain with you forever!
Old 01-26-2008, 08:33 AM
Site Buck Guru

I've been there and know what you feel. Sorry for your loss. It'll take some time.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

I am truly sorry for your loss. Cherish the memories. He'll be out in the field with you from this day forward.

Old 01-28-2008, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

My deepest sympathies for you and your family. It is clear that you are mindful of the parts of your father you now (and always) will carry with you. That is a special gift.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:47 AM
Typical Buck

Gus,
Lost my dad on Dec 14th, heart attack. No warning. Holidays will never be the same. All I can tell you is it gets better with time. Tears filled my eyes while reading your post. I don't think you will ever not miss him, you just learn to live with the good memories, and looks like you have plenty of them. May God be with you.
Chris
Old 01-28-2008, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like an impressive man! Im deeply sorry for your loss! May god be with you. Carry on that hunting legacy as he shown you to do and make him proud as im sure you have his whole life!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.