Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How much do you guys work out a week? >

How much do you guys work out a week?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How much do you guys work out a week?

Old 01-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: How much do you guys work out a week?

Monday - Chest/Tris, Tuesday - Back/Bi, Thursday - Legs, Friday- Shoulders, Traps and Abs

and now I am waiting to get some new strings since the cat chewed on mine after I took it out of the bow case so the moisture wouldn't cause rust...so I haven't been shooting
Old 01-15-2008, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

m-f cardio and m-w-f weights
Preacher, I thought you were cussing there for a minute!!

I work out at work, that's enough for me.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

About 6 (sometimes 7) days a week. Alternate every other day between weight training and cardio. Chest/tri/some isolation curls or forearms thrown in, cardio (20-25 minutes med-high intensity running), next day it's chest/shoulders/some isolation bicep isolation, next day its cardio, next day legs (squats, calf extensions, barbell lunges, leg extensions, leg curls), cardio next day, repeat. I'm keeping a goal of just getting stronger without really adding a ton of bulk. I still weigh in at 160 and 5'11", so I really don't want to go much higher than 170. Not shooting right now, I'm awaiting new strings (still getting around to that).
Old 01-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Fork Horn

I lift weights 4-5 days a week, I try to do some running as well, but when its in the single digits outside I am not tough enough to go for a jog....It would be interesting to ask this question at a different time of year...seems like everyone is thinking about working out after the new year
Old 01-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

well forbaseball i
[ul][*]go to the batting cages 3 days a week at least[*]play catch at least 6[*]upper body at least 2[*]lower body at least 2[*]play a game of 1on1 basketball against my brother (heated rivalry)[*]and gym class every other day.[/ul]
Old 01-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

M-F 2 hours a day in the weight room. Saturday 1 hour running. Thats for baseball.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looking at the posts above would make one think this might be the fittest faction in America.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

After shooting the Longbow today at my Archery Shop I did some 12 once curls at the bar there and watched a 3d league shoot, one handed curls of course! I try to do this as much as possible, sometimes I work out too much and I feel the pain the next day!

My workout is done at work thru my Job! [:'(]
Old 01-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

Looking at the posts above would make one think this might be the fittest faction in America.
I'm surprised at how many on here work out very regularly (and that's not meant to be an insult).
Old 01-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would say 2-3 times a week lightly with weights and my kids(being daddy monster---meaning my young kids beat me up for hours on end). On many occasions I walk 2-3 miles a day at work, and when it gets busy, I can easily walk 6-8 miles per day.

Quick Reply: How much do you guys work out a week?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.