Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Take a look at this GARBAGE!!! >

Take a look at this GARBAGE!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Take a look at this GARBAGE!!!

Old 01-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Take a look at this GARBAGE!!!

This was in the opinion section of the Harrisonburg, VA newspaper today. I don't know how this even got published. Pure garbage!!!

http://www.dnronline.com/opinion_details.phpAID=14253&CHID=32&sub=G uest%20Columnist
Old 01-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Take a look at this GARBAGE!!!

9. RE: Hunting Is Not A Sport

I am a proud card-carrying member of PETA...People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

I hope Mr. Peters get the meds he needs.

January 07, 2008 9:26 AM

unclefrank22801
Harrisonburg, Va
That was the best comment
Old 01-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Animals are just like people!

I don't know about you guys, but if I had a friend that kept pooping on my dining room floor, peeing in the corners, humping my leg and licking his nuts in front of the whole family - he wouldn't be my friend for long.

That's the problem with animal rights activists.

They insist that animals arejust like little furrypeople - but something tells me that their human friends don't crap all over the floor and eat their own poo. They have this bizarro-world double-standard with animals: The dog pees all over the house, he gets a pass, because "he's just a dog." But if somebody wants to open dog season, they throw a huge temper tantrum because "dogs are just like people."

In a really weird way, these people amuse me. Especially the crazy cat ladies. It never ceases to amaze me how many mentally-challenged animal zealots make the evening news because they "saved"four dozendogs from the shelter, just to bring themback to their flea-infested trailerand let them starve halfway to death and live knee-deep intheir own feces.

Then, some poor schmuck from Animal Control has to go over there with a damn gasmaskand pepper sprayand wade through that disgusting mess to retrieve all48 animals and take them back to the shelter where they can be cleaned up and actually treated semi-humanely.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

I don't know about you guys, but if I had a friend that kept pooping on my dining room floor, peeing in the corners, humping my leg and licking his nuts in front of the whole family - he wouldn't be my friend for long.
Well that settles it ........ Germ, due to your strange practices, we can't be freinds anymore
Old 01-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mohammed shot them where humans are in numbers and presumably secure: Home Depot, gas stations, school, etc. Mohammed shot humans when they ran in fear for their lives. And Mohammed relished in the imagined glory of controlling the destiny of others and filling their hearts with horror. No act has such finality as killing another being. And gloating over such a stunt makes it all the sicker.
In the case of Mohammed, humans did not quietly take the path of least conflict, as have the bear and deer. Mohammed is in jail awaiting execution
This is one thing I will NEVER understand. How any animal rights activist can compare mass murderers, and hunters.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator

I'd send the guy some deer jerky, but I don't want it to go to waste!
Old 01-07-2008, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

It is disturbing that this article was printed...luckily all but a couple of the comments left, the people could see through his assanine reasoning and BS.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:47 PM

I was going to respond to it, but I didn't want to take the time to register.

This guy is obviously an idiot. For one thing piebald deer are not a "rare breed" of deer. They are a genetic defect, a freak thing, not a breed of animal that can can be hunted to extinction. If we didn't kill it it would be taken out by natural selection and nature anyway.

And the lady that said; "instead of golorifying the killing of God's creatures." If you are going to take the religion stand on this one remember that they are God's creatures that he put here for US to use and do what we wish with them. They are actually OUR creatures. They are in no way equal to us according to the bible. At least not the way I read it anyway.

Paul
Old 01-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Paul L Mohr

And the lady that said; "instead of golorifying the killing of God's creatures." If you are going to take the religion stand on this one remember that they are God's creatures that he put here for US to use and do what we wish with them. They are actually OUR creatures. They are in no way equal to us according to the bible. At least not the way I read it anyway.

Paul
Paul, you are EXACTLY right! They were created for our usage .... to clothe us, when Adam and Eve sinned, God killed animals to clothe them, to provide a sacrifice to put off sin, and to feed us ......
Old 01-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Typical Buck

I actually don't think of hunting as a "sport" like golf or bowling.

Hunting is moreof a way of life to me and is much bigger than any game.

Quick Reply: Take a look at this GARBAGE!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.