Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Take a look at this GARBAGE!!! >

Take a look at this GARBAGE!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Take a look at this GARBAGE!!!

Old 01-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Take a look at this GARBAGE!!!

Another clusless hugger.The guy obviously has his pantyhose on too tight. With a name like "Bruce Peters" I'd bet the last time he 'close'to a woman was when he fell out of hismomma....and most likely headfirst on to the floor by the way his brain seems to be functioning!
Old 01-07-2008, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok I have to put my two cents worth in.

First Piebald deer in northern VA are not that rare. I took a picture of about 40 of them standing on a golf course near Leesburg, VA. I had been hearing about the "ghost deer" from the security guards at work. Then one day I say them. I'm not exaggerating when I say 40 piebald deer. I know 40 minutes away in Charles Town, WV there is a public hunting area. I saw several there too to include a nice buck.

Second I don't believe piebald deer are a species of their own. They are a genetic freak for lake of better terms. They lack the pigment in their skin to produce the color. Just like the ones that look black. Not another species but just an oddity in the same species.

Third[/i][/b] This guy has noproblem driving inhis car living in his home somewhere animals used to live. He doesn't take in to account how many human lives and property is spared because hunters take the animals they have killed. Northern VA and MD are practically overrun in places by deer. Deer strikes are common on the road... Yet we continue to drive. This guy believes the only way an animal can die is by human hands. If we didn't kill them they'd all livepeacefully in the forest with bambi. Turn the TV off man and actually go out somewhere there are predators and prey.Not in the nice world you get to live in because hunters have killed them so you could build your pretty little world. Stop watching cartoons that make them out to be super peacefully creatures that wouldn't harm anything.

The reality, as you all know isthe real wild animals are much more aggressive. They kill to live.He speaks of survival instincts but I doubt he'd survive a dayor two in a real wild place. I'd love to see this guy in AKwatching wolfs take down an animal. They eat on it sometimes while they are still alive. Or Africa.

I got an idea lets allstop hunting for a few years and reintroduce all the predators around all these people and see how long we have them complaining about how evil hunting is. I bet pretty quickly we won't have anyone to complain.

I wonder if he'd be saying this if his pure-breed fluffy pet had been ripped apart by a mountain lion.

Ok I'm done... Sorry I know you all know this but these people tic me off. [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
Old 01-07-2008, 02:34 PM

In Acts 10:13 an angel comes to Peter in a vision and opens a sheet with birds and animmals in it and commands Peter to "Rise, Kill, and Eat." So God commands us to hunt his creatures and use them as food.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Dominant Buck

I'm no expert.....but I've heard that piebald color phase in whitetails occurs about 1/1000.

If you saw 40 in one spot......that's one hell of a coincidence.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I'm no expert.....but I've heard that piebald color phase in whitetails occurs about 1/1000.

I'll have to look for my pics. Unfortunatly it was with an old!!!! digital and was about 60 70 yards from the deer. So mainly it looked white spots in the pic.

It wasn't like I only saw them once. After that I saw them about once a month. Just never with a better opertunity to take a pic. I'm sure they are still around there too.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Typical Buck

Quite simply and using the following word with the least amount of taste.........MORON!
The bible states in one fashion or another MAN over Beasts......period.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im sure they will get alot of negative feedback from this.
Maybe we all shoud reply to the editor
Old 01-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

Man is the Supreme Predator, PERIOD.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

If they were to survive and breed would it become a dominant genetic trait?
Old 01-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Dominant Buck

Well see we brought this one on ourselves by trying to be so PC. Hunting is NOT a sport. No one should call it a sport. It's what it is. We go into the outdoors to enjoy it and bring home some food. We don't do it for sport. We shouldn't be harvesting deer either. We kill them to eat. Tell it like it is because it won't matter to the antis what we call it. Sometimes we adopt these little buzz words to be less offensive and all it is is rediculous. We hunt to kill and eat. We prefer to get our meat ourselves and not from a grocery store or a pen raised critter..

Quick Reply: Take a look at this GARBAGE!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.