Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New camouflage company - UltimateCamo >

New camouflage company - UltimateCamo

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New camouflage company - UltimateCamo

Old 12-22-2007, 11:54 AM

Default RE: New camouflage campany - UltimateCamo

Good luck with the product Diesel. You going to be hittin' up some of the major shows this year to help get your product to the masses?

Old 12-22-2007, 12:51 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

I'll stick to Predator - but good luck in the future!
Wow!!![&:]

I haven't beenon for a few daysso I hadn't seen this thread yet.After readingsome of the posts after this one, I was glad to see that I wasn't the only one who saw it as what another said "a slap in the face". I am also a Predator guy, and have a boatload of it, but I guess that I would have used a little more tact than that. Especially if I was alsosomeone that was also trying to break into the saturatedhunting industry with a product ( maybe say a DVD). I have the "Beyond the Kill" DVD and have watched it all a few times. Believe me, Ihave an opinion about it, but I suredidn't feel the need make a statement like that when everyone was giving their reviews about itwhen the DVD was newly released. And honestly, I think that I will still just keep the opinion of it to myself.
Andy, I think that you have hitthe markforhunting upin a tree. That really blends in well. Like I said , I have been fortunate to get alot of great deals on a bunch of Predator camo over the years so I am set for a few lifetimes, but don't be suprised if you see an order from me for something to add to my early arsenal. I am thinking right now of several stands that one of those suits would be perfect for.
I wish you all the best and hope that you are more successful than you could ever imagine.!I think that you have a winner there!!!

Old 12-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Fork Horn

Andy, its great to see all the possitive responses. And HNI members, I too thank you for your kind words towards Diesel. I know first hand the level of effort that has been put into making this vision a reality. I work with Andy and also hunt with him. I have had the opportunity to help him in some areas and only want Andy and Ultimate Camo to be the success I know it will be. This pattern has been well thought out and has taken some time to get it correct, but thats what you get when you have a business owner, like Andy, that is more concerned about the actuall utility of the product than shelf appeal.I have seen it in the woods I have used it in the woods and the one thing that we always say when we are taking test photos is, it looks so much better in person that it does on film.So if you have seen the web site and the pictures you understand what I am getting at. For the folks that will be attending the Harrisburg show I look forward to meeting some fellow HNI members.The UltimateCamo Team will be there for you to talk with and see first hand productsthat are comming in 08.

Andy, GREAT JOB!!!

Labhunter

Old 12-22-2007, 02:32 PM

way to go diesel, way to go!
Old 12-22-2007, 03:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

That looks awesome, it should sell well
Old 12-22-2007, 05:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

Kinda looks like original treebark, what you think Greg H?
I knew that was coming, it it the CAMO of HNI members all over the country once Mr. Greg H endorses it!
Old 12-22-2007, 05:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

ORIGINAL: Germ

Big D I am headed out right now in my UC Oak. Warmed up to 46 here[8D]
Cool! Im headed out the door as well, its only 48 here, perfect. Hope Mr Mass makes a visit to you G man!! You just gotta keep the coyotes outta there.
I got one Shot a doe!!!!
Old 12-22-2007, 06:32 PM

Awesome looking stuff! congrats & good luck!
Old 12-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Typical Buck

I'd love some for late season testing. No where to hide but against the tree.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

A side note too about Diesel77 (Andy). I Pm'd him letting him know that I ordered the wrong size button up shirt and and needed to send it back and order a different one. Talk about no problem, in the mail yesterday came the correct size. Wow that was fast, if he continues fantastic customer service like that, he's going places. Thanks Andy. Very much appreciated.

Quick Reply: New camouflage company - UltimateCamo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.