Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New camouflage company - UltimateCamo >

New camouflage company - UltimateCamo

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New camouflage company - UltimateCamo

Old 12-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New camouflage campany - UltimateCamo

I like it and I think I will give it a try!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 12-21-2007, 06:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for all the kind words and best wishes guys and gals. And thanks Raxx for recognizing me being a paying sponsor, that in itself means alot. Like I told Todd, I knew I couldnt peelthe Predator, Enigma and ASAT guys away with a heat gun and pair of pliers as they havea huge following on HNI as there should be. They are all great patterns and have proven themselves. Todd did wish me good luck which is allI could ask for. I'llbe one of the first guys again, to buy his next video as soon as they releaseit.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

Thanks for all the kind words and best wishes guys and gals. And thanks Raxx for recognizing me being a paying sponsor, that in itself means alot. Like I told Todd, I knew I couldnt peelthe Predator, Enigma and ASAT guys away with a heat gun and pair of pliers as they havea huge following on HNI as there should be. They are all great patterns and have proven themselves. Todd did wish me good luck which is allI could ask for. I'llbe one of the first guys again, to buy his next video as soon as they releaseit.
That is class right there. Kudos Andy.

Old 12-21-2007, 07:35 PM
Fork Horn

I saw this camo earlier in the year and had no idea one of our own was behind it! The pattern looks really good. I'm not sure if I will be purchasing any, but I can almost guarantee that my Dad will. Wait... maybe a late christmas present? Good looking stuff Diesel!
Old 12-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

That is class right there. Kudos Andy.
That is class, I wouldn't buy a fire extinguisher from him if his back was on fire. Thats the best 3D pattern I have see in ages. I think you will get you share of the business if you can get the word out.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks Mr. Diesel

Mr. Mowtown, thats a little harsh but I see your point. I dont think he would like it if someone posted in his forum or thread, " I think I'll stick with Drury's videos but good luck in the future. ". I foundwhat he saidcondescending but I see he said he didn't mean it. [&:]Sorry if I took it that way but it does read that way.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Oh sorry let me rephrase that. If his face was burningI would put it out for surebut I would use an ice pick. Hope that helps.
Old 12-22-2007, 12:23 AM
Typical Buck

The pattern looks awesome. I will probably buy a set myself. Have you thought about trying the same pattern, but in a reddish tint? What I am getting at is there is NO pattern like that for hunting pines which is what most of the South East is covered in?
Old 12-22-2007, 12:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd rather flo....pysch.

Great Looking camo, Andy. I wish you the best of luck, and just may have to purchase some in the future! Keep us informed!
Old 12-22-2007, 04:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

that is great looking camo i am very impressed. i will look into getting some when you get the cold weather stuff out in the spring

Quick Reply: New camouflage company - UltimateCamo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.