HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New camouflage company - UltimateCamo
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 02:23 PM
labhunter
Fork Horn

Default RE: New camouflage campany - UltimateCamo

Andy, its great to see all the possitive responses. And HNI members, I too thank you for your kind words towards Diesel. I know first hand the level of effort that has been put into making this vision a reality. I work with Andy and also hunt with him. I have had the opportunity to help him in some areas and only want Andy and Ultimate Camo to be the success I know it will be. This pattern has been well thought out and has taken some time to get it correct, but thats what you get when you have a business owner, like Andy, that is more concerned about the actuall utility of the product than shelf appeal.I have seen it in the woods I have used it in the woods and the one thing that we always say when we are taking test photos is, it looks so much better in person that it does on film.So if you have seen the web site and the pictures you understand what I am getting at. For the folks that will be attending the Harrisburg show I look forward to meeting some fellow HNI members.The UltimateCamo Team will be there for you to talk with and see first hand productsthat are comming in 08.

Andy, GREAT JOB!!!

Labhunter