HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New camouflage company - UltimateCamo
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 12:51 PM
Proff
Typical Buck

Default RE: New camouflage campany - UltimateCamo

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

I'll stick to Predator - but good luck in the future!
Wow!!![&:]

I haven't beenon for a few daysso I hadn't seen this thread yet.After readingsome of the posts after this one, I was glad to see that I wasn't the only one who saw it as what another said "a slap in the face". I am also a Predator guy, and have a boatload of it, but I guess that I would have used a little more tact than that. Especially if I was alsosomeone that was also trying to break into the saturatedhunting industry with a product ( maybe say a DVD). I have the "Beyond the Kill" DVD and have watched it all a few times. Believe me, Ihave an opinion about it, but I suredidn't feel the need make a statement like that when everyone was giving their reviews about itwhen the DVD was newly released. And honestly, I think that I will still just keep the opinion of it to myself.
Andy, I think that you have hitthe markforhunting upin a tree. That really blends in well. Like I said , I have been fortunate to get alot of great deals on a bunch of Predator camo over the years so I am set for a few lifetimes, but don't be suprised if you see an order from me for something to add to my early arsenal. I am thinking right now of several stands that one of those suits would be perfect for.
I wish you all the best and hope that you are more successful than you could ever imagine.!I think that you have a winner there!!!