Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Huntings healing properties??? >

Huntings healing properties???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Huntings healing properties???

Old 11-20-2007, 11:20 AM

Default RE: Huntings healing properties???

As I read these post, I can't help but be envious.. Yes, envious. I still have my father in my life, yet he has only been/taken me hunting twice in my lifetime. I have no memories to share with him, I have nothing to reflect upon with him. You guys are lucky, even though you had to go through the pain of losing your father, you have those memories. When my father goes, what will I have. I love him, but he has been a selfish man when it comes to taking an interest in his children. He is a worker and a provider, but not a loving man. I have been a very successful person/hunter , I taught myself that. Cherrish those memories guys, be thankful you got them, as I know all of you are.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:32 AM

I'm new to the site but lurk around for awhile now and I have to say this is one of the hardest post I ever read do to the simple fact that I have my dad. I’ve bought my land with my boys in mind that some day they will be in piece when I go. I feel for all you’s that lost some one that means so much to you….
Old 11-20-2007, 11:36 AM

...post deleted...

TMI