Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 wat should i do continued >

wat should i do continued

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

wat should i do continued

Old 10-19-2007, 11:01 AM

Default wat should i do continued

i have permission to hunt on this like 4 to 5 acre island of woods there is a feild on the back that sepperates the part i hunt from this marshy spot and the bigger buck came from there i have sat in a different tree on opposite sides of the woods the last 2 days i have tried over around by the corn feild they did not take off yet and that is were the 2 dose came from and them 2 smaller buck i even tired waiting like a week b4 going back out there and that still did nothing and i took off one of our corn feild and the deer just poured into that spot were i sit do u think they r going right to that other corn feild and wat could i use to get them outa there??

if u let the little ones go they will grow
Old 10-19-2007, 11:05 AM

Default RE: wat should i do continued

sit right in the middle where they are passing and hope the big boy comes strolling down. make shure your wind is good and make shure you are high enough in the tree so they dont spot you. If you have the resouces put up a trail cam...wish i had one. Good luck and hope you shoot the big 'un.