Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Venting

Old 10-15-2007, 07:32 PM

Default Venting

Why does it seem that everyone in the world wants this buck they have on camera (alive) to be scored by everyone. First and foremost, how the hell can I actually score a deer by a onesided picture? Secondly who cares? The deer is still alive and well and it doesn't matter being able to say I have a couple 130-150 class whitetails running around my property... They are a long way from dead. I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and I am grouchy.... I just see the same thing over and over and its the same answer 130 from one guy the other guy says 140 or 160.... What I am saying is it doesn't matter what it scores what matters is, is that the type of buck you want to take. Sorry for the pointless vent.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:34 PM

Default RE: Venting

And why do you think this lame ass post will make it "better"??????

Sorry, I must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed too......
Old 10-15-2007, 07:35 PM

I aggree i hate them post score this buck pics. I hope there is pics

Old 10-15-2007, 07:41 PM
Typical Buck

i see your guys point of view. Mostly its guys that just got that great buck on camera and is real excited to show it off. They want complements and an idea on how to compare it with other bucks. To me its no big deal..imo.