Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Just a little venting. >

Just a little venting.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just a little venting.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Typical Buck

Default Just a little venting.

I dont usually start many posts but I'm sick of this crap. Been at it pretty hard this season, as usual. Got three does and missed two, so 3 for 5. Not great but better than .500. Saw exactly one shooter (my standards for my area) a week and a half ago, and another borderline a week ago that my buddy got on tuesday. Saw one small 7 chase 2 does 2 weeks ago.................and that pretty much sums up the rut for me. Been out everyday. Between yesterday and today I saw 17 different does in different spots and not one buck tending, chasing, or checking. So far I've seen 2, yes 2, scrapes, and one of my spots, which is usually loaded with does and holds no less than 2 P&Y bucks hascome up empty in 4 sits.What the hell is going on? I'm at a loss.