Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 this makes me sick! bad form >

this makes me sick! bad form

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

this makes me sick! bad form

Old 09-28-2007, 09:40 PM

Default this makes me sick! bad form

im watching a bowfishing video and at the end they show an advertisement for lumenok, the shots are absolutely the worst i have ever seen, they shot 5 deer in the leg, and i mean back leg. one literally up the rear and 2 doe in the lower brisket. the deer were either pointing staight to them or straight away. after seeing this video i can honestly say i will never buy any product made by them. i just dont understand why they would think ethical hunters would enjoy watching this (the point of the video is to show that you can see where the shot is even if it is bad). has anyone else seen this video? what are your thoughts? the video is EXTREME AERIAL BOWFISHING ... IF YOU GET A CHANCE TAKE A LOOK!
Old 09-28-2007, 10:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: this makes me sick! bad form

[/align]I haven't seen that video but, I have seen some bad ones. When I first got into bowhunting;I saw a show that I knew was wrong[even then]. This guy was pimping Bowtech. He had just shot a doe. She didn't even go 5yrds after the shot. She was bleeding out when she turned around and went back under his stand. Then I heard his voice come over the video" Anytime I have a second shot at a deer, I take it." . He then shot the deer in the butt. Not the femeral artery,the BUTT. Why????!!!! What was the point? The deer was bleeding like her throat was cut. She didn't have long to go. I knew then that this guy was a waist of skin.