Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 screw all the technicallites!!!!!!!!!!! >

screw all the technicallites!!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

screw all the technicallites!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-20-2007, 07:55 AM

Default RE: screw all the technicallites!!!!!!!!!!!

what keeps me out of the woods is my family. But heck, I will take my kids (ages 3 and 6) out in the woods with me, when they ask. It doesn't matter if it is in thepeakof the rut. If we don't see anything, oh well but we had the time to bond and maybe, maybe when they get old enough they will hunt and they will enjoy it as much as I do.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:32 AM

I wont go out if it is going to rain all day, in regards to just weather. I agree with others that family will always come first. My wife is great and even offered me the chance to hunt all day this coming saturday and sunday morning. I was tempted to take it and go, but she is 2.5 weeks from having our second daughter and our first daughter is still a fairly new 2. I am going to be in stand saturday morning, as I will always pick a morning over an evening with weather being equal, but can't justify taking more time when my wife is feeling miserable.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Maybe that is why you have only killed a 100-110 inch 8 pointer. Because you don't pay attention to the little things. It is the little TECHNICALITIES that seperate the guys that kill the WALLHANGERS from the guys who kill the stupid deer.

Think about that for a while!!!!

Another silver plater whitetail deer hunter that thinks he's the man
Old 09-20-2007, 10:42 AM

I missed hunting the afternoon of opening day one time for some really really kinky good sex.........it was worth it.