Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Past Champs (stay in touch thread) >

Past Champs (stay in touch thread)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Past Champs (stay in touch thread)

Old 05-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Past Champs (stay in touch thread)

Where you guys at?
Old 05-13-2008, 11:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Mark, nice bird you got there, all the old XX boys have moved on Mark! LMAO ...

Fran is now the two time defending champion, self proclaimed KING OF THE HUNTING WORLD!

Rybo done went trad bow on us..

Dave is hot on the tracks of a GIANT booner! with a droptine! Hes got the sheds to prove it

Big daddy and Sumhunter done dropped off the face of the earth...

Bowhnt is burried knee deep in Tax documents this time of the year..(talked to him on the phone this evening)That and hes been chasing big Iowalong beards...

Havent heard from Hoosier in ages...

and me, well chit, I am just a squirrel.. trying to get a ......well you know the story..

peace brother.. long live the old XX team.. Have fun duck huntin
Old 05-14-2008, 12:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, just dropped in and say howdy.

Bobby >>>--------------Elite 8---------------->
Old 05-14-2008, 07:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Mark - been busy man. Ruling the entire Archery Universe with aniron fistisn't easy. Taxing on a guy. Seriously.

Congrats on the nicetom, buddy. Are you mounting that bird, or just keeping the beard?

Seriously dude - building your own boat from the ground-up is a pretty neat project. I wouldn't mind seeing some progress photos from time to time, just to learn how that whole process is done. And some pics of the finished product covered in dead waterfowl will be nice too!

Old 05-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice bird Mark. Congrats.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys, I am still around. JUst hant had much time to post much. My computer at work took a dump on me, so I didnt have one here at work, and things have just been crazy at home. Trying to get my camper ready for our first year at our new site, so I have been busting my but at the campground. My boy was here 2 weekends in a row trying out for his paintball team the first week, and then he had to come back the next weekend to take a ref clinic so he can go to Chicago this summer and ref the pros. NOw he will be coming back the weekend after Memorial weekend for the summer. Thats when things will really get crazy around here. Tournements every weekend, a week in Chiccago, trying to spend as much time as we can at the campground..... I did manage to pick up a new bow a about a month ago, now I just have to save up spme $$$ so I can get her all dressed up. Well, I hope all is well with everyone, I better get back to work.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Howdy all. I've been busy with the new baby, the boys are in baseball 5-6 nights a week. My oldest just bought his first bow with his bday money, so it looks like bowhunting is going to cost twice the $$$ for me from now on.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good to hear from all of you...
Shed go easy on thoes nuts.... school is comming to an end soon, should be a good break for ya

howdy 121533, good to hear from you

Thanks on the congrats on the bird, beard wasnt the greatest but it is a bird. still looking for one for the boy, its just hard to get him off the viedo games. I will do a fan moount at minium, I saved all the feathers, I may try to feather a decoy... not sure yet. quick, make sure you keep a good hold of that universe..... someone may try to take it from you this fall..

Good luck with all the kids events big daddy and button. I know the feeling with the two I have. Bowling, band, soccer, drivers Ed, concerts, awards,.... its crazy.

Glad to see all are well, keep in touch.