Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Myles Keller

Old 08-07-2007, 02:21 AM
Bartender

Default RE: Myles Keller

I concur Greg he is one of the best.
ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Who?
Now there's a comment I find funny. Sad, but funny.

Motown, Myles is one of THE legends in our sport for getting it done -- and without seeking the limelight. Truly a whitetail master from a bowhunting perspective.

Of course, Myles NOT seeking the limelight as much has probably been what has allowed him to get the job done as much as he has.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff Murray used to write quite often about Myles.I am up to hear any thing that Myles has to say and would definitely welcome more written information from him.
His way definitely appeals to me,hard hunting no fanfare!
Old 08-07-2007, 05:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Who???? I know Mike Keller...Big drinker but man that fool can tear up on a dirt bike!
Old 08-07-2007, 06:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have an autographed photo of Myles with a brute from way back, where has he been hiding other that the block party commercials??
Old 08-07-2007, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

`Definitely a legend in the whitetail world.Some of his Canadian deer are unreal.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:05 AM

Greg / MO

You got it right. Finally someone with sense and intuition.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:10 AM
Site Buck Guru

I met him years ago at the Wis, Deer Classic. He was a grumpy old cuss, maybe he was having a bad day. One thing is for sure, the man can hunt mature bucks. Personally, his accomplishments were more impressive to me before he got into the "limelight".
Old 08-08-2007, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with everyone else. The man definitely knows what he's doing and has tons of knowledge to share. I just wish he would smile once in awhile instead of having that "don't piss me off" look on his face.It seems as though in the start of his career he was happy about shooting whitetail and then as he got more into it it became more of a chore.

Old 08-08-2007, 08:05 PM

Hello BEARKLR &GregH

I know what you mean, but trust me on this guys, it's not that he is grumpy, quite the oposite is true. He can yuk it up with the best of them, and make you laugh until you cry too. It's just that he is serious when it comes to business (bowhunting), and also a little apprehensivein (perceived)maybe offend someone by saying or doing the wrong thing.

You have to understand that people have tried to start rumors about him, stole 16 of his most treasured mounts in 1991, and due to his kindness and generousity, has been taken advantage by those he trusted and worked hard fortoo. So, that look you may see at times is two fold, serious business and respect for the animal posing with, and apprehension from those he is not fully comfotable with.

He is not just a great bowhunter, and knowledgable archery man, he is one of the most honest and decent humans I have met in 50 yrs.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Myles Keller was one of my bow hunting heroes back in the 90's. I shot my first deer with a XI Impact. My buddies and I always looked up to him. I just haven't heard anything about him in a long time.

Quick Reply: Myles Keller

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.