Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lone wolf climbers? >

Lone wolf climbers?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lone wolf climbers?

Old 03-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Lone wolf climbers?

I agree with you DougE. As far as the XL traction belts gettinghung up on things, you can always roll them up,carry them in your day pack to your stand site, then put them on. They don't give me too much trouble where I hunt.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:40 PM
Spike

Default RE: Lone wolf climbers?

They won't hang up on stuff if you do 2 simple things. On the bottom platform where the tubing connects to the platform- take the bolt and nut out, turn it around , so the head of the bolt is on the inside and the nut is on the outside of the tubing. This allows you to put the belt down in farther.Next, when you use your bungee cord to put the 2 pieces together,push the belts downtowards the stand the connect your bungee cord ends over them to the platform.Now they don't stick up and with the platform you can get on smaller trees because your belt will go in farther.