Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 BowTech shooters >

BowTech shooters

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BowTech shooters

Old 03-28-2007, 12:17 PM
Spike

Default RE: BowTech shooters

i my self just purchased the 06 tribute. And i love it. I tried many other bows before i bought this one. As far as a bow for a female. The people at the archery shop actually said that for a female the equilizer from bowtech is probably the best out there.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:28 PM

After shooting the Tribute, Guardian, Hoyt Vectrix, Hoyt Vulcan, Allegiance, a PSE and a few others...I decided on the Tribute.

The Guardian was nice but a little difficult on the draw. I had a hard time deciding between the Vectrix and the Tribut but with the flip of a coin, I knew it had to be the Tribute (seriously, I flipped a coin).

Whatever you decide, I am sure you will be satisfied.

Happy shooting!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Typical Buck

I shot the guardian, commander, adrenalin and vectrix tonight and I was very impressed with thecommander.All I can say is I will have one in the next month.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:55 PM
Spike

With your draw you almost have to go with the Equalizer, which isn't a bad thing at all. Very nice bow that doesn't take a back seat to any bow out there. It's all in how the bow feels and shoots for you. I thought the Guardian was the best thing out there, but now that I have a Commander to go along with it, I'm not so sure which I like better. Depends on where I'm going to be using it. Good luck!