Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

hang ons...

Old 12-31-2006, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: hang ons...

If you have a Gander Mountain by you all of there stands are 50% off right now.
I hope not yet! I was at one a few days ago and they had not reduced them yet. They had 6-7 Lone Wolf Alpha hangons left and I've been waiting for a clearance sale.......hope to pick up a couple.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bingo!!! Well said.
Dan
ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

true, but I completely understand the desire to slip in quietly with no weight on your back and simply climb up in a pre-hung stand.

I would love to have about 15 more stands so I could cover every possible wind direction and have all of them already hung so I could just come and go without worrying about packing anything in or out or setting up and taking down...
Old 12-31-2006, 08:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's exactly right Greg... No way I'm leaving them out either. Four sticks plus that Alpha hang-on -- I don't even want to think about how much it would cost me to replace that.

I know for sure I can get set up in my Summit Cobraa lot quicker, and especially on the way down. With four sticks, I never know what to do with the top two after removing them: drop them to the ground (which I'm not fond of abusing any of my equipment like that), or carry them down and go back up after the other two.