Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How many Mathews Outback owners here? >

How many Mathews Outback owners here?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How many Mathews Outback owners here?

Old 12-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default How many Mathews Outback owners here?

dam, that didn't last long! 2-3 years? I guess the Outback got wedged out by the Switchback XT and Drenalin...I love my '05 Outback- cool little bow. I have it rigged pretty well. Heck it even got me my first bow kill this year. I will still use and hunt with it for the forseeable future. Anyone else?
Old 12-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How many Mathews Outback owners here?

I have one bought it new 3 years ago. Nice bow, shot 2 bucks and 10 doe with it. I dont know how many grouse,squirrel and rabbit. 1 yote, 2 fox, and 1 turkey. It is needing a new string so I am thinking about buying a new bow. $100 for new string and cable or $400/trade in for a new bow.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:47 PM

Count me in...bought it when they first came out and haven't regretted it. I do have it on my list to checkout the new Drenalin and the XT thought
Old 12-09-2006, 11:01 AM

I bought mine used about 2 years ago. I love it. I've shot the switchback and even the Drenalin... I don't see myself getting a new bow for a while!!
Old 12-09-2006, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I own and shoot the Outback.. I love it and don't see myself changing for a bit either.. Although the new Drenalin did catch my eye.. I guess if the shop I work for can get some sort of a "dealer program price" on it then I'll think it.. But I am happy with the outback, all hail the outback.
Old 12-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Typical Buck

Another Outback owner here. I bought mine when it first came out. I was the 2nd person to buy one from our local shop. I must say that I have had trouble with mine ever since I bought it.... trouble putting it back in the case to stop shooting it!!! I really love mine.
I shot a Q2 for years before I got the Outback. I have shot the Switchbacks and for me they didn't make me want to change. I haven't shot the Drenalin yet, but I just don't see me switching from my Outback for a few more years. I think it is a great little bow.