Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Mathews Outback Owners? >

Mathews Outback Owners?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mathews Outback Owners?

Old 02-02-2004, 09:04 PM

Default Mathews Outback Owners?

I was just wondering about what everybody thinks about the Outback, if you own it or not.
Old 02-02-2004, 09:12 PM

Default RE: Mathews Outback Owners?

Bow_huntr = did you know the guy that designed the outback hunts over corn feeders?? JUST JOKING!!!!

I'm too busy shooting my Hoyt, so someone else will have to help you with this, I just wanted to rib you a little.
Old 02-02-2004, 09:27 PM
Typical Buck

To heavy for a short bow, and not as nice as mine in my opinion. bowtech
justice
Old 02-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Typical Buck

I shot one this past weekend. I currently own a Legacy. The Outback appears to be an updated version of the Legacy although a bit shorter. It also has a new cam, and with the 80% let off, I think I can shoot a heavier weight. The thing that impressed me was how smooth it is and how quiet it was. Shoot one for yourself. Am also going to get a ground blind for next season and the shorter bow should fit better. Just my take on things.
Old 02-02-2004, 11:39 PM

Well? I guess this is your alls time to rib me lol, I know what you mean cap. But really I would like to know your oppinion, thanks to those who have posted. Cap., I guess that'll be my forum nick name for now on lol, hope not. Thanks and Good Hunting all!
Old 02-03-2004, 06:43 AM

ORIGINAL: jag-mag

To heavy for a short bow, and not as nice as mine in my opinion. bowtech
justice
Well recoil has to go somewhere! And that's what happens when you make an all machined riser to get more Parallel Limbs! Most of the weight is the riser, but before you bash the weight shoot it hand to hand against your Justice, it might change your mind, I tell you this it would beat the Justic hand to hand, butnow I am a Mathews guy, so all the bowtech guys don't kill me on this one!

Oh Outback is a great bow!
Old 02-03-2004, 07:19 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-03-2004, 08:40 AM

[8D] I just noticed that you are a local fella for me. I live close to Ellison Park in the Town of Brighton. Where do you hunt Todd? Naples, Italy Valley? Just curious. Keep me in mind if you need a 2nd. I have a buddy from work who hunts Naples withhis dad and a few other fellas.
Old 02-03-2004, 09:11 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-03-2004, 09:28 AM

Shot a Outback the other day,very impressed!!!!! Shot a LX right behind it,the Outback was much more smoother. No vibration,ordered one,end of story!!![8D]

Quick Reply: Mathews Outback Owners?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.