Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

monstrous buck

Old 11-27-2006, 03:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: monstrous buck

I wish you had a good mentor, enough said.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Typical Buck

childers I give you the benafit of the doubt that everything youre saying is true, so maybe you should let your dad know that what he did was more than just a little wrong,and if youre going to hunt together there are things that you never ever do and things that you always do.If he takes off without you to track it what are you supposed to do? Stay anyway and wait? Tackle him? No you did what everyone else here would have done,complain about it but go with him anyway and hope the deer has expired by the time you get there.remember that if you see a thick rediculous place where you dont want to go,thats a good place to look for a deer,he will not die in the middle of the trail.Good luck tomorrow and lets see some pics when you find him,hes dead right now.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:13 PM

Did you find it?
Old 11-27-2006, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fighting on here is like winning the special olympics...even tho you win, your still retarded
LOL.......so true........I don't see the point in flaming people who've admitted they made a mistake. If you can't add something positive then move on to another thread.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

have your dad make an account so we can attack him... if the story is true.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

ahhh. we haven't had one of these in a while.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:27 PM
Fork Horn

Wow! so much said here. I have to agree with Atlas.... and I have to laugh at Hoytteen... pretty funny.

Maybe RobPaBowyer, you could post the after the shot recovery thread not just at the top of the page.... but every other thread, so new archers learn it, love it, live it.... I think more can be gained here by new archers, not just by looking at the pictures and trying to up their post count.... but actually trying to learn from some of the seasoned and experienced hunters here. Anyway, childers good luck.
DW
Old 11-27-2006, 08:33 PM

Atlasman you need to calm down, give the kid a break. Childers hope you find your buck, it's just part of hunting sometimes things don't work out. As for atlasman it's people like that who discourage people (kids) from picking up the great sport of hunting.
Old 11-27-2006, 09:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Jlukas1989

Atlasman you need to calm down, give the kid a break.
Joined today.......Hmmmm

I am calm.........and I would give him a break if he deserved one.

Childers hope you find your buck, it's just part of hunting sometimes things don't work out.
When are people going to stop using this lame umbrella statement to cover EVERY stupid thing done in the woods?

Not knowing what to do after you shoot a deer in the woods is NOT part of hunting.........it's NOT something that didn't work out. The kid and his dad had a poorly hit deer and they couldn't rub their 2 brains together and come up with a better idea then chase him into the next county as fast as they could. That isn't part of hunting.

As for atlasman it's people like that who discourage people (kids) from picking up the great sport of hunting.
You must be joking........I encourage more kids to hunt then you can ever imagine pal. The BIG difference is I encourage them to HUNT........which means they need to know some basic knowledge along with being reasonably accurate with a weapon. I know that is such a tragic thought in todays world but this isn't Playstation........these are real live animals, and if you are just gonna wound and/or kill them and leave them to die and rot in the woods due to stupidity then yes I will discourage anyone from doing that.

When you and childers are in study hall tomorrow look around and see if they have any books on deer hunting/tracking
Old 11-27-2006, 09:42 PM
Typical Buck

yeesh childers I hope you find the deer and show us some pics and all, but atlas is on the button here.--- There are many people I would discourage from hunting--- because they wont follow BASIC ethics,they dont practice with thier bow from 70-80-90 yards ,so a 35 yard shot seems like a chip shot,they get to exited about shooting a deer(like your dad)and dont give it time,on and on.NOT EVERYONE SHOULD BE OUT THERE HUNTING imo only the ones who are skilled enough and are willing to follow a code of ethics and learn from the seasoned hunters and carry on the tradition.

Quick Reply: monstrous buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.