Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

TRESPASSING

Old 11-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default TRESPASSING

Well, i called the land owners yesterday to make sure it was ok that I hunt tomm. (sunday), and of course they said it was fine. So i decided why not go up there and take a look around my spot, since its been about a week.Considering this spot is about 300yds from my house, no big deal. I get to the property and start waling around, and guess what I see, I saw signs of where a BUCK has been trespassing on my hutning grounds . Haha, i found 4 rubs within 10 yards of my tree and one scrape. Needless to say im excited considering i havent seen anything up there since i killed my BB. I dont care how big it is id just like to get a crack at him. I believe they are starting torut in NE TN. I cant wait for morning!!
Old 11-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Spike

Default RE: TRESPASSING

Good luck! Let us know how it goes