Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Release Problem

Old 10-28-2006, 09:22 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Release Problem

I also purchased the Green Mambe R1 this season and absolutely love it!! I was shooting the Tru-Fire caliper release but it had "velcro" which I have grown to hate while hunting!! I also paid $45 for it at Bass Pro.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:34 AM

Default RE: Release Problem

Ok guys , I 'll ask the proverbial question..... Chuck is buying a new release.... That's a done deal. BUT can he clean the release, he now has, in some way, that would fix it. Like using pressurized can air to blow the dirt and crap out, lube it with WD-40 or Graphite, or something. Is there a known problem area to look at?

I am asking , because I may find myself in that position sometime, and I would think if it is just " dirty " , then I could do something to fix it.

Or if it starts to have trouble , do you just toss that 50.00 out.

God Bless