Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma success!

Old 10-25-2006, 06:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Enigma success!

Buellhunter, awesome job, congratulations to you, ignore these guys who bash you for your hunt, your purchase and your success. They are a minority, there are good guys and girls on here that wish you luck and success regardless of equipment etc...great job.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:30 PM
Banned

Like I said Buellhunter and in the pm I sent you earlier today Congrats!!! Rob, I am glad you and others love your Enigma and I am sure it works great for you and others but so does predator, asat, ghillies, and many others. It seems like the guys that are more pumped for this stuff are the guys who are also dealers for enigma. Just an observation. I just don't think that there is a"magic camo out there. I do know that to draw on a turkey in a treestand is very hard to do and predator allowed me to do it. I guess we will have to see if Double Bulll blinds are going to do away with predator and go with enigma; that will convince me more.HCH
Old 10-25-2006, 06:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

We need to remember, Enigma is brand new, what the future holds for it is not yet to be determined. It is in it's concept form and Predator evolved as well, look at Deception, It replaced Fall Brown, it evolved into a better product, yes and no cause I liked Fall Brown better than I do Deception but that's not my decision to make.

Guys are excited about their Enigma and many want to see a great guy like Chuck succeed and guess what, thus far there is nothing but positive reports coming from Enigma users. I've been there, When Chuck first showed me the first clothings I cringed....to my eyes it didn't look like I wanted it to but my eyes don't count, it's the wildlife that matters and this stuff is proving that it works in front of game animals, from Elk to Whitetails, Turkeys, Bear and African Game, small critters and birds are ignoring it. Pictures do nothing for it, Buells picture doesn't impress me either, the camera doesn't catch what the camo does.

I think you all are going to be shocked with where Enigma is going. Don't be so quick to dismiss it.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Banned

I am a camo junkie and I will own some enigma as soon as it becomes available at the IA deer classic or hits stores so that I can actually see it, feel how quiet it is, try it on, andlook at the quality. I refuse to buy anything online without the above. I think all camo has it's strongpoints and it's weaknesses. I also love natgear. There is a lot of passion in you enigma guys; good for you. HCH
Old 10-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Typical Buck

Buell, great job on your double. Congrats!!!
Old 10-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

HCH, if your serious, this is the kind of guy Chuck is, he'll send it to you to feel, put on and test, if you don't like it, send it back....in a more serious note, I'd rather see Sarah in it.. [8D]
Old 10-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Banned

PM at ya.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:02 PM

Well ok then.

Thanks to all of you that enjoyed hearing about my hunt.
Are there other good camo patterns out there for sale? Sure there are. I've been hunting for about 25 years and have killed deer wearing Woodland,Tiger Stripe,Original Treebark,Mossy Oak and Realtree( I know, I have too much camo, if that is possible) I'm not quite old enough to have hunted in plaid shirts.
I am starting to think that open patterns are better?
Old 10-25-2006, 07:07 PM
Fork Horn

I have to say I have used a variety of camo and they all serve a purpose. Enigma for me has proven itself for a variety of reasons. Its comfortable, it keeps you dry, a built in arm guard,just a few reasons why I'm hooked,to understand this camo you have to try it. The whole camo discussion is no different than changing to a new bow or trying a new broad head, if you try something new you never know, you may find that the change is good. Old habits are hard to break but if you have an open mind the change couldgive you one more advantagewhen drawing back on that trophy of a life time. Just my opinion Q2
Old 10-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Geez, I musta missed some hostility here......

The bottom line is, wear what you want and have fun doing it. Heck, my grandfather used to shoot deer all the time with a bow in old red and plaid Woolrich clothes. Kinda makes this whole camo debate silly.

As for me, I like these open pattern camo's. I'm a Predator guy because I feel its the best out there bar none. If you don't, great, more for me to buy.

Quick Reply: Enigma success!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.