Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma success!

Old 10-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Enigma success!

Congrats on the double, i need to get me some of that camo.
Old 10-25-2006, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm going to have to get me an invisible man costume!
Oh yeah, and some health tonic... Oh and one more... Don't forget the snake oil!
You guys are reading too much into this whole camo thing. Any pattern that breaks up the pattern of a person will work. By the way, not moving will help work wonders.
I wonder if Indians had enigma?

I haven't killed a deer yet this season and I've been bow hunting for about three weeks now, but if I wanted to, I could have killed about twenty of these yearlings while in my advantagetimber or mossy oak or real treeHD.

Not impressed with the missed shot, the hunt or the camo.

Sorry
Old 10-25-2006, 03:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry, I did not intend on turning this into a camo thread.
Old 10-25-2006, 03:18 PM

Buell, that's awesome dude!! Congrats!
Old 10-25-2006, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I did the same with my ML last year wearing a large hunter orange hat, vest and gloves while hunting from the ground. Shot the first one and then the second one.
Old 10-25-2006, 03:57 PM

Nice deer.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow Great Job!!
Old 10-25-2006, 04:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Killer_Primate

I'm going to have to get me an invisible man costume!
Oh yeah, and some health tonic... Oh and one more... Don't forget the snake oil!
You guys are reading too much into this whole camo thing. Any pattern that breaks up the pattern of a person will work. By the way, not moving will help work wonders.
I wonder if Indians had enigma?

I haven't killed a deer yet this season and I've been bow hunting for about three weeks now, but if I wanted to, I could have killed about twenty of these yearlings while in my advantagetimber or mossy oak or real treeHD.

Not impressed with the missed shot, the hunt or the camo.

Sorry
Are you kidding me? This is about a guy successfully taking two deer after stalking up on them in an open field. You say your not impressed with the miss. Have you never missed before? I mean geez people give the guy a congrats like he deserves. This is a hunting site to share your stories not to diss people and debate their choice of camo.

oh and my Enigma is on the way!
Old 10-25-2006, 05:19 PM

I am impressed with the double as well. I would have thought that after hearing a loud BOOM those deer would have ran. Then after watching you climb down out of your stand they would have ran. Then after watching one deer get shot, and hearing the loud BOOM again, I would have thought the other deer would have ran. But I guess it is a good thing you were wearing Enigma. I know you didn't want this to be about camo, but you did title it "Enigma success!"
Old 10-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

This guy hit the nail on the head IMO!!! I drew on this turkey while in a tree with this on. Predator camo blows away Enigma IMO.Fred Bear drew on numerous animals with no camo on. Jim Shockey walks around with that big black cowboy hat on and shoots animals all the time.
And ASAT blows away Predator. Until you've worn a camo your credibility isn't there. Everyone has opinions but where's the experience necessary to make such claims? I've worn all three, Predator, ASAT and now I'm tying Enigma and thus far, Enigma is blowing Predator AWAY. I've been busted in Predator, I've never been busted in Enigma. The camo you have on in your picture I would never wear in the green woods of spring, Engima I would, that makes your particular camo a specialty camo and Enigma more of an all purpose.

I'll never take the opinion of anyone who hasn't the experience to back it up. Come talk to me once you've worn or tried what you degrade. The camo in your picture has WAY too much white in it, whitetail wave their white flags when danger is around...hmmm See anyone can twist their opinion to set their agenda. I think Predator is an outstanding camo, so is Engima and you'll never see me degrading someone for wearing it, that's pathetic.

I'm getting pretty tired of our fellow hunters bashing other hunters for their purchases, equipment of clothing and

tshemale, it seems your total agenda is to degrade Engima, checking your profile , you top ten replies is mostly degrading/bashing Enigma, if you don't like it, stay the hell out of their threads, these guys made purchases they are proud of, you degrading their purchase is pathetic. Get used to it, your gonna see Enigma for a very long time. There are some great guys who decided to give Enigma a try, if that makes them family, that's awesome, who are you to bash them for that. NO RESPECT.

Quick Reply: Enigma success!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.