Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lone Wolf Customer Service >

Lone Wolf Customer Service

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lone Wolf Customer Service

Old 10-23-2006, 06:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default Lone Wolf Customer Service

Let me start by stating that I am a big fan of Lone Wolf products. I bought two additional hang-ons for this season, along with the bow holder grommets, (2) sets of climbing sticks, couple of easy hang hook and strap, and climbing stick caddy.

So as you can see I love their products. I ordered or bought everything from a dealer except the following which I ordered directly from Lone Wolf's website.

Item: Bow Holder Grommet
Quantity: 1
Price: $9.95

Item: Easy Hang Hook and Strap
Price: $12.95

Item: Climbing Stick Caddy (Holds up to 4 Sticks)
Price: $9.95

Item: Climbing Stick (Four Sections)
Price: $144.00

I placed my order and received an email from them immediately that listed what I ordered and included the following in the text of the email (Your order has been received and will be processed shortly. Thank you) This was on a Sunday, October 15th so I understand that businesses are closed on Sunday and my order would be processed on Monday. So Thursday comes around and still no package from Lone Wolf and no email with a tracking number or pertinent information regarding my order. I called them on Friday and they asked me what I ordered and I told the representative I had a order number to reference. They told me that wouldn't help so I had to go through everything I ordered. When I got to the Climbing Stick, she said that they were out of the bolts to attach the actual step to the stick itself and it should get shipped out sometime this week.

As most people know, Lone Wolf isn't necessarily the cheapest product out there but for good reason as I think they have one of the best products in their space; however, I would expect the customer service to be the same.

A lot of us order things and expect them to be shipped out within a business day or two. If that can't be accomplished at least have the courtesy to send me an email and let me know what the issue is and when it will be shipped out. I had one set of sticks in a different property and I am leaving later this week to hang some more stands and don't know if I will have my climbing sticks to hang them.

I will continue to buy Lone Wolf for reasons stated above but I will buy them from a brick and mortor store vs. online so I have them in hand. Maybe I am overreacting and just in a bad mood. Long day at work and the Cardinals lost last night!

Sorry for the dissertation, but am I overreacting or expecting too much?
Old 10-23-2006, 09:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Lone Wolf Customer Service

I recall seeing on their website that all their products were backordered for a minimum of 5 days; it was a banner right in the middle of their site... This probably explains the delay somewhat.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:51 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for respectively telling me that I need to learn how to read!

I did not recall seeing that when I ordered and may not have paid too much attention to it as it is on the front page and not the products page where you buy the products. It would be nice if it was outlined in the shopping cart or confirmation email just to "over" comminicate.

Anyway, somewhat of an oversight on my part and thanks for pointing that out. This helps ease my frustration but I just hope I get them in the next 2-3 days. I am a huge fan of their products and will continue to buy them.

Sounds like a couple of companies are having difficult with inventory control. From conversations with some friends in the industry, Loggy Bayou is having a difficult time getting their Monarch hangs ons out to the marketplace. Either business is great for these companies or someone is doing a very bad job of forecasting sales during the most critical time of the hunting season.

I am still mad as the Cardinals lost last night. Will pine tar help me grip my bow better?

Old 10-23-2006, 10:01 PM
Banned

Central IA Archery in Des Moinesoffered $20.00 off if you bought a Lone Wolf Alpha hangon and a set of three sticks. Their phone # is 515-266-3912.Anyway, Greg is right, here is their order page off ofLoneWolf'swebsite.

Shipping Information and Costs

DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS, WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP ORDERS WITHIN 48 HOURS. PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS FOR SHIPPING.

There is no shipping charge for accessory items if purchased with a stand. If you order accessories only, there is a charge of $5.00. Multiple accessory items are shipped at no extra charge. All orders will be shipped in 48 hrs, otherwise, you will be contacted
Shipping charges are as follows (Please Consult the List Below):
Alpha Hand Climber Combo - $8.00
Alpha Sit & Climb Combo - $9.00
Alpha Hang On Stand - $7.00
Climbing Sticks 3Pk - $6.00
Climbing Sticks 4Pk - $7.00
Accessories - $5.00
Lone Wolf Direct Sales Return information

If you are not 100% satisfied with your Lone Wolf product you may return it for a full refund, less shipping cost, within 30 days. All returns must be authorized by Lone Wolf prior to return shipping. Please call (414) 744-4984.

[align=right]Lone Wolf Tree Stands Mail Order Form/Price Sheet[/align]

SHIP TO:
METHOD OF PAYMENT: CHECK ONE

NAME:
CHECK ENCLOSED #

ADDRESS:
MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO

LONE WOLF, INC.

CITY:
MASTERCARD___ VISA ___ DISCOVER___
EXP. DATE

STATE:___________ZIP:
ACCOUNT #

PHONE:
SIGNATURE

QTY.
ITEM
DESCRIPTION
MAIL ORDER
AMOUNT
SHIP/PER ITEM
AMOUNT

SACCSH
TMA Sit & Climb Combo with FAS
$359.00

$9.00

HCCSH
TMA Hand Climber Combo with FAS
$329.00

$8.00

SACSO
Alpha Sit and Climb (Seat Only)
$134.00

$7.00

HOSAT
Assault Hang On Stand w/FAS
$189.00

$7.00

CS4-4PC
Climbing Stick (Four Sections)
$144.00

$7.00

HOSSH
TMA Hang On Stand with FAS
$189.00

$7.00

CS3-3PC
Climbing Stick (Three Sections)
$109.00

$6.00

HCSSO
Alpha Hand Climber (Seat Only)
$104.00

$6.00

CSB
Climbing Stand Base with FAS
$230.00

$6.00

CAMA
Camera Arm
$99.00

$5.00

STK
Stand or Hinge Knob (Qty. 1)
$3.00

$5.00

BPS
Back Pack Straps Padded
$14.00

$5.00

FSP
Foam Seat (Hand Climber - Hang On - Assult)
$14.00

$5.00

SV
Stick Velcro
$1.00

$5.00

FSPC
Foam Seat Pad (Climber - 2005 and earlier)
$18.00

$5.00

SS
Stabilizer Straps
$9.95

$5.00

FSPH
Foam Seat Pad (Hang On - 2005 and Up)
$18.00

$5.00

SKHOS
Seat Kit (Hang On Stand)
$39.95

$5.00

SKP
Sit & Climb Padded Seat Kit
$29.95

$5.00

LWK
Lone Wolf Custom Sheath Knife
$99.00

$5.00

LWH
Lone Wolf Hat (Emb Logo)
$9.95

$5.00

LWSL
Lone Wolf Gray Shirt (Large)
$9.95

$5.00

LWSXL
Lone Wolf Gray Shirt (X-Large)
$9.95

$5.00

LWSXXL
Lone Wolf Gray Shirt (XX-Large)
$9.95

$5.00

LB
Alpha Hang On Leveler Button (Qty. 1)
$1.95

$5.00

CA
Cables - Alpha Hang On (20 1/8) 2pc
$9.95

$5.00

CO
Cables - Assault and Original Stand (22 3/4) 2pc
$9.95

$5.00

RBC
Bungee / Stand or Stick
$4.95

$5.00

SH
Fall Arrest System (Safety Harness)
$39.00

$5.00

VS
Versa Steps ( 3 Pack )
$9.95

$5.00

C
Caribiner (Omega)
$9.95

$5.00

CR
Caribiner & Rope Assembly
$19.95

$5.00

CS1-1PC
Climbing Stick (One Section)
$37.00

$5.00

CSC
Climbing Stick Caddy (Holds up to 4 Sticks)
$9.95

$5.00

VB
Versa Button (Qty. 1)
$3.00

$5.00

GHG
Gun / Recurve Holder Grommet
$9.95

$5.00

BHG
Bow Holder Grommet
$9.95

$5.00

FR
Foot Rest (Fits all stand models)
$19.95

$5.00

CCT
Cloth Superfalge Camo Tape *SOLD OUT!
$4.95

$5.00

BGTR
Bow Gun Tow Rope
$6.50

$5.00

SKS
Sit and Climb Seat (Sling Seat 2004)
$9.95

$5.00

RTBXL
Replacement Traction Belt XL
$19.95

$5.00

RTBG
Replacement Traction Belt
$14.95

$5.00

RTBC
Traction Belt (Clear)
$7.00

$5.00

CK
Cam Kit (Quantity 4)
$9.95

$5.00

OSB
Offset Bracket
$9.95

$5.00

TVB
Tree V Bracket
$5.00

$5.00

EHH
Easy Hang Hook
$3.00

$5.00

EHHS
Easy Hang Hook and Strap
$12.95

$5.00

RB
Replacement Belt (Stand or Stick)
$9.95

$5.00

RBE
Replacement Belt (Extension - 3ft)
$4.95

$5.00

DS
Decal Small (4 1/2")
$4.95

$5.00

DL
*SOLD OUT!
$9.95

$5.00

BAN
Banner ( 3ft x 3ft )
$9.95

$5.00

SCB
Sit & Climb Bar
$14.95

$5.00

*CLOSING FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!

$0.00

$0.00

Items HCCSH, CSBTB, SACCSH and HOSAT include backpack straps at no charge.

*There is no shipping charge for accessory items if purchased with a stand.

*If ordering only accessories, add largest item's shipping cost once. Items will be shipped together.

Free foam seat pad with the following stands. HCSSO, HCCSH, HOSSH, HOSAT
Free hat with purchase of any model stand.

Merchandise Total
Shipping Charge
WI Residents Add 5.5% Sales Tax

ORDER TOTAL

$_________
$_________
$_________

$_________
<===

Shipping
Total

$________

Lone Wolf, Inc.
5411 S 9th St.
Milwaukee, WI 53221
Phone: (414)744-4984 Fax: (414)744-7002
Old 10-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Fork Horn

DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS, WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP ORDERS WITHIN 48 HOURS. PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS FOR SHIPPING.
Not a big deal here as we are on day 8 or 6 business days. I will use business days as that is what my line of business goes by. Like I said, I don't think it was there when I ordered them and their website could have been updated in the meantime and it could/should have been relayed in the confirmation email. I am not as upset as I was earlier as I had a bad day. Based on their timelines, I should get the climbing sticks on Wednesday which will be fine as I am not leaving for the other lease until later this week.

All orders will be shipped in 48 hrs, otherwise, you will be contacted

Remember in my earlier post that I had to contact them and that was 108 hours after placing the order. They part that made me most concerned was the lack of knowledge by the representative and the inability to look my order up by the number that they provided me in the confirmation email. They didn't offer to take my name, send me a tracking number when sent, or anything that I would expect from a company that has a great product.

I don't want to beat a dead horse here. I am not trying to bash Lone Wolf as I use Lone Wolf products now and will continue to use in the future. And I will use them alot and would recommend them to anyone. If I had a warranty issue, I would be a bit preturbed if I was without a product that I spent good money on while they evaluate the warranty issue and then take ~ 5-7 days to ship it back to me during the busiest time of the season for them and more importantly the most critical for their customers.