HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lone Wolf Customer Service
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 06:37 PM
Gut Check
Fork Horn

Default Lone Wolf Customer Service

Let me start by stating that I am a big fan of Lone Wolf products. I bought two additional hang-ons for this season, along with the bow holder grommets, (2) sets of climbing sticks, couple of easy hang hook and strap, and climbing stick caddy.

So as you can see I love their products. I ordered or bought everything from a dealer except the following which I ordered directly from Lone Wolf's website.

Item: Bow Holder Grommet
Quantity: 1
Price: $9.95

Item: Easy Hang Hook and Strap
Price: $12.95

Item: Climbing Stick Caddy (Holds up to 4 Sticks)
Price: $9.95

Item: Climbing Stick (Four Sections)
Price: $144.00

I placed my order and received an email from them immediately that listed what I ordered and included the following in the text of the email (Your order has been received and will be processed shortly. Thank you) This was on a Sunday, October 15th so I understand that businesses are closed on Sunday and my order would be processed on Monday. So Thursday comes around and still no package from Lone Wolf and no email with a tracking number or pertinent information regarding my order. I called them on Friday and they asked me what I ordered and I told the representative I had a order number to reference. They told me that wouldn't help so I had to go through everything I ordered. When I got to the Climbing Stick, she said that they were out of the bolts to attach the actual step to the stick itself and it should get shipped out sometime this week.

As most people know, Lone Wolf isn't necessarily the cheapest product out there but for good reason as I think they have one of the best products in their space; however, I would expect the customer service to be the same.

A lot of us order things and expect them to be shipped out within a business day or two. If that can't be accomplished at least have the courtesy to send me an email and let me know what the issue is and when it will be shipped out. I had one set of sticks in a different property and I am leaving later this week to hang some more stands and don't know if I will have my climbing sticks to hang them.

I will continue to buy Lone Wolf for reasons stated above but I will buy them from a brick and mortor store vs. online so I have them in hand. Maybe I am overreacting and just in a bad mood. Long day at work and the Cardinals lost last night!

Sorry for the dissertation, but am I overreacting or expecting too much?