Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Lone Wolf Wolf Pack for Summit Viper SS? >

Lone Wolf Wolf Pack for Summit Viper SS?

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Lone Wolf Wolf Pack for Summit Viper SS?

Old 11-09-2008, 09:04 AM

Default Lone Wolf Wolf Pack for Summit Viper SS?

Has anyone used a Lone Wolf Wolf Pack for a Summit Viper SS? I love my stand, but it is a burden to carry. I'm looking for a vest style carrier for it or some amazing padded straps to take the pressure off my shoulders. I've seenthe neoprene straps on graywolfwoolens.com, and they look comfortable. I think a vest carrier would be nicer though. I only hunt public land, and I carry it for long distances. My friend is selling his Lone Wolf Sit and Climb, and I'm considering buying it because it's easier to carry. But I love my Summit, especially for rifle season since I can rest my gun on the rail. Any suggestions or experiences with carrying your Summit?
Old 11-09-2008, 05:59 PM

Default RE: Lone Wolf Wolf Pack for Summit Viper SS?

I love my Viper SS but I'm gunna have to look into thoes neoprene backpack straps.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Typical Buck

I've been thinking the same thing. I like that the Wolf Pack has some room to stash some gear......I just don't know how much. If I can get the Wolf Pack, fit all my gear in it's pockets, and eliminate the fanny pack, and fit it to my Viper, I'd be happy.

ORIGINAL: allegiance21

Has anyone used a Lone Wolf Wolf Pack for a Summit Viper SS? I love my stand, but it is a burden to carry. I'm looking for a vest style carrier for it or some amazing padded straps to take the pressure off my shoulders. I've seenthe neoprene straps on graywolfwoolens.com, and they look comfortable. I think a vest carrier would be nicer though. I only hunt public land, and I carry it for long distances. My friend is selling his Lone Wolf Sit and Climb, and I'm considering buying it because it's easier to carry. But I love my Summit, especially for rifle season since I can rest my gun on the rail. Any suggestions or experiences with carrying your Summit?
Old 11-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a LW wolfpack NIB that I'd sell for a fair price.