Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Done in Missouri! >

Done in Missouri!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Done in Missouri!

Old 10-09-2006, 05:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Done in Missouri!

Oh my goodness!!! What a beauty! Congratulations Greg, you my friend, need no mentoring from me, I have yet to pull the string back on a buck this season. I was admiring your kill and your camo as the computer was loading the photos. Can I assume your lovely wife took them? They are outstanding. When the last one loaded I wasn't prepared for the shock...

Dude your third photo and kind comments just absolutely blew me away!!! Iam telling yaI almost fell off my chair here. I really don't know what to say, you are killing me here...You are a class act buddy, I mean that sincerely! Your kind gesture humbles me greatly, thank you.

I was also touched by the story of your son....What a wonderful reminder of what the Almighty can do if we can find the faith to believe....

Congratulations again on a fine kill, an outstanding story, and some wonderful photographs. This site is lucky to have you buddy.......

Old 10-09-2006, 05:31 AM

Beaytiful 7--congrats--good story as well!
Old 10-09-2006, 07:05 AM
Dominant Buck

Greg.....I don't know what to say. This place seems to bring me in contact with some of the most quality people I've ever met. Reading your story about your son.....just solidifies that even more.

CONGRATULATIONS on a beautiful buck, buddy. I'm happy for you (in MANY aspects).

I hope you shot him out of that stand I sent you!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Old 10-09-2006, 07:11 AM
Fork Horn

Great Buck Greg. Congratulations on a terrific hunt. Thanks for sharing the pictures they are awesome.
DW
Old 10-09-2006, 07:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Greg - Congratulations. I know you get after 'em hard, and I'm happy to see that all your work has paid off, not that there was ever any doubt, it was only a matter of time. That's a fine looking buck, and I'm happy for you. Good job.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Greg, congrats on a fine animal. Cant wait to see the pictures of the monster your going to get in Illinois.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go Greg...nice one. Can't wait to post my own.

Kel
Old 10-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice Buck and great story on your son. Having a 2 year-old boy and an 8 month old daughter, I now realize, what all parents always said, is true!There is no greater joy or gift than children.

Now get that sucka measured and into the contest!
Old 10-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

beautiful buck
Old 10-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

beautiful buck

Quick Reply: Done in Missouri!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.