Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Done in Missouri! >

Done in Missouri!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Done in Missouri!

Old 10-08-2006, 07:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Done in Missouri!

I'm happy as heck for you and it's a great buck.... but to be done? Man, the more I think about it... you've screwed up.[8D][8D][8D]
Read the rest of the thread, Mr. David... Done in MISSOURI, just gettin' started with my real hunting. I'll be heading to Illinois from now on, where I'm allowed unlimited does (good thing too, because -- boy, I love shooting deer with my bow!) and I'll be holding out for another book buck over there. I've let three in the past two years walk as big or bigger than this guy, and it's the same land I took my 162-class a couple years ago... Time for patience and discipline now.

Congrats on a great buck!! I personally like the 3rd photo best.....with your mug covered....LOL...j/k of course.
mobow, why didn't I see that coming from you? [8D]I couldn't help honoring a friend of mine on here though whom I deeply respect,even if it wasin a fun-loving sorta way...

Congrats on a fine buck and I think I mentioned this earlier but that little boy of yours is adoreable. He will be a fine hunter one day!
early in, I do remember you saying so earlier... but I still appreciate you taking the time to say it again. We think he's pretty awesome... God blessed us with him after 5 1/2 years of infertility challenges; met a nice couple at a gas station travelling one weekend who were on their way back from a Kreflow Dollar healing seminar, and they asked if they could pray for us. We found out later that we got pregnant that weekend.

We had been told previously that we had less than a one percent chance of getting pregnant; I told the doctors they didn't know the same God we served...

Old 10-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

Congratulations Greg. Nice looking buck to take a ride on.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Congrats on a great buck!! I personally like the 3rd photo best.....with your mug covered....LOL...j/k of course.
mobow, why didn't I see that coming from you? [8D]I couldn't help honoring a friend of mine on here though whom I deeply respect,even if it wasin a fun-loving sorta way...
Would that be in honor of this beautiful entry from last year's contest from AE?

Old 10-08-2006, 08:20 PM

Wow thats a big buck...congrats
Old 10-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Piebalddoe

Wow thats a big buck...congrats
Don't want to hijack the thread, keep correspondance to Greg's...that picture is from last years contest from another member, the in honor of picture in Greg's third pic...I think and it's a nice touch both ways. The only difference is AR is wearing an ASAT hat and Greg wouldn't get caught dead in that..LOL [8D]
Old 10-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

The only difference is AE is wearing an ASAT hat and Greg wouldn't get caught dead in that..LOL [8D]
Not that I wouldn't put my stamp of approval on ASAT as a pattern... I just couldn't wear it for the same reason I can't buy any new clothes that aren't Ralph Lauren... they just wouldn't match anything I've already got! [8D]

Hey Hazcon, offer still stand? I need a mailing address!
Old 10-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Typical Buck

great buck
Old 10-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Site Buck Guru

Nice buck! A little poetic on the story though, it sounded like you were trying out for deer & deer hunting.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:19 PM

Nice buck Greg, Congrats to you. I like your hunting partner.....Bringing him up right. How long till he gets his own bow??...
Old 10-09-2006, 04:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great job Greg! Good looking buck! and the deer ain't all that bad too! kiddin aside, I know what you and your wife went thru with the infertility, My wife and I went thru the same ordeal. God bless you, Scott.

Quick Reply: Done in Missouri!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.