Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ANNUAL LET 'EM GO AND LET 'EM GROW >

ANNUAL LET 'EM GO AND LET 'EM GROW

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ANNUAL LET 'EM GO AND LET 'EM GROW

Old 09-26-2006, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ANNUAL LET 'EM GO AND LET 'EM GROW

Where is the sarcasm...??? He said "smack a little dink buck" and if that is what makes you tick and what makes you proud then by golly go do it...good for you and I hope it works for you buddy...go get 'em kid...you da man buddy...allright now...here we go...make it happen...nail 'em pal Three buck tags???...that means three times the fun of shooting those dinkers stallion...but like I said before...what kind of idiotic governing institution of this Country allows any hunter to shoot more than one buck????????????????????????????????????????[][][]
What makes me tick is doing what I want when it come to hunting. What makes me happy.........not what makes me look good to my buddies or anyone else. If you are lacking so much that you just have to shoot a big buck to confirm you man-hood......go ahead, have at it!, knock em dead ole king of the mountain!!!

I will tell you this. If someone with your mouth didn't learn real fast to keep it shut about what others shoot "in person" you would be getting some free dental work! I know it's easy to say the Sh!t you aresaying behind the computer so I'll not take it to personal.

Oh...........it's legal??????????????????????? Oh...sorry.........then it must be ok......Cooter, load up the truck.....we're a' huntin' tonight and we're gonna fill every tag we gots because the govment says its okay!!! And what the heck...let's take an extra or two for good measure...we'll be eatin' good till springtime. We're our own worst enemy and shoud be smarter than this...love y'all.....good luck...sorry for the fact that we don't see eye to eye and it frusrtates to no end. [&o]
Why is if someone does not hunt for Big "mature" bucks only you ASSume they are a "cooter" or a redneck, hilljack?

I'm Ok that we don't see eye to eye on this issue. That's fine. I'm not Ok with your pompass attitude and ignorant comments. I'm not Ok with anyone telling me what I should shoot and why.
Old 09-26-2006, 02:50 PM
Site Buck Guru

Gus.... Time to relax. It seems you've got your skirt in a bind. No one has told you that you have to do anything... It's a HOW to increase your chances, if you want. You are not being forced. We do this for ourselves. Just trying to help. We know what kind of manhood wehave. Usually, those that bark the loudest, are the ones with the inadequacies. You sound as if you've never seen a mature buck.[:-]
Old 09-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Stop the insanity!!!!! I'm tired of reading posts that say "I dont like people telling me how to hunt" when in reality someone has told us all how to hunt. Whether it be your father, grandfather, peers, or even the game laws. SOMEONE TOLD US ALL HOW TO HUNT AND SOMEONE IS REGULATING THE WAY HUNT.

And people, please quit hiding behind the saying "if its legal, its ok with me." There are countless things that are legal that are highly debatable: 1. hunting over bait. 2. a hunter being allowed unlimted doe tags3. deer hunting with dogs, etc, etc.

One last thing, could someone please tell me why any of the people posting "I dont care about horns!" are in the deer contest. The deer contest is all about horns. If your a meat hunter, form your own contest. In fact, save yourself some money and buy meat at the grocery store.

BTW, I will be holding out for a trophy buck of my own and hopefully shoot a doe to go with him.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

I think it is time for the "Annual Close this stupid thread"[8D]
Old 09-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ghemry

I think it is time for the "Annual Close this stupid thread"[8D]
I agree. get rid of it.
Old 09-26-2006, 05:29 PM

Wait I just got another

I agree with Don. But its just his opinion. I don't get why everyone gets so pissed off. And there seems to be smart @sses on both sides of thisthread.Its not like Don is going to arrest you for taking a spike. I used to shoot little fellers I just don't like to any longer.

I also think the QDM stuff applies more to the areas that have an overpopulation problem. In Maine you have to draw for a doe and you might not see one.