Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The Nuge's Latest >

The Nuge's Latest

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Nuge's Latest

Old 07-21-2006, 12:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: The Nuge's Latest

Mmmm...yearling =mountain veal.
Saw him cut his leg with a chainsaw last time I watched,..he screamed like a little girl..LOL Damn saw had to have a 36" bar. looked to me like he never used one before. Ended up needing a few stitches.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

I saw it yesterday. Looked like he had is own little masacre going on in the woods. Not commenting either way.
Old 07-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

It is really hard to find anything good to say about the jerk.

He shoots tame animels in a pen and puts it on tv what great promoter for the peta gang.

But he buys these pets & puts them in his pens then he shoots them ,it must be legal but that does not make it right and it sure as he!! does not make it hunting!

He should be in prison with the other pervert child molesters!
Old 07-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

he's a crack-pot.. his intentions are usually good helping a kid or promoting the troops.

He is just a little to whacko to really help out the cause!
Old 07-21-2006, 02:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

He is a wac- job that shouldbe used as an example to teach young hunters everything thats bad in hunting!

There is alot more to hunting than the killing. His lack of respect for the animels he kills should be a warning sign to anyone that hunts. The taking of unethical shots at animels in pens is another real sign of his true character. Wackem & stackem is another one of the looser lingos the self promoting ted uses.

The man is a portrait of what is wrong with the ranks of hunters and sportsmen in this country to day.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Dominant Buck

You know.....

The worst thing we have going against us "hunters" is NOT PETA and their ilk.

NO....it's other "Hunters" that see to it to put down and mock (usuallyby EXTREMELY exagerrated /unFOUNDED means) things that other "hunters" do.

I see it EVERY year here in NC......people wanting to put down the practice of running dogs......and baiting. These are both LEGAL methods of hunting in our state (and it makes NO difference if I condone/practice either of these things), and the anti's DO NOT even need to bash them. We spend enough time and energy doing that to ourselves.

If it's legal....have at it. If I'm not mistaken.....Ted's ranch is over a few THOUSAND acres. I'm no fan of his show/music/life....but I will NOT put him down or cast aspersions due to him taking game in a legal manner that "I" don't happen to agree with (or whether I actually know it to be true, or not........'course that fact might get in the way of a good ol mad-on).

Jeff
Old 07-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Heres some of those unfounded facts.

Rocker TED NUGENT is being sued for child support by a woman who claims he fathered her son.
Nugent has already acknowledged the fact he fathered KAREN GUTOWSKI's son, but the 42-year-old claims the minimal child support payments she has been receiving for eight years are far from enough.
Nugent, who has never met his illegitimate son, has two children with his wife SHEMANE.
Gutowski's attorney JEFFREY RUNGE claims Nugent pays his client monthly child support that's far less than he can afford.
The case is scheduled for a temporary hearing on 29 September (03), but Nugent has until 7 October (03) to file a response.
12/09/2003 02:11

TED NUGENT insists he has paid his dues for avoiding the draft to fight in Vietnam - he spent "a couple of weeks ready to rock" with a giant machine gun in Afghanistan two years ago (04). The Republican rocker feels awful about avoiding the army in the late 1960s and early 1970s, but he believes he has more than made up for it. He says, "Do I feel guilt and embarrassment? Yes. "I wish I'd understood how important America's fight against our enemies was. "But did I go to Fallujah two years ago? Damn right I did. "And was I in Afghanistan, manning a 50-calibre machine gun in a Chinook, ready to rock? Yes. "Was I there for years? No, a couple of weeks. But I am not a coward."
31/05/2006 12:37

Old 07-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Heres a long read but it should open some eyes! What a Dic!!!!!!

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=145633
Old 07-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I believe that if you know your a good enough shot you can take whatever shot you know as in your limits.

As far as young does I took a young really young doe that still had spots in late December. Fawns around here loose their spots in early septemeber. I didn't know it had spots when I shot but I know the deer wouldn't have made in through the winter. If I had know I still would have shot it. This wasn't a farm setting with tons of food.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Typical Buck

While I would much rather take mature animals for more meat, the thing I couldn't get over was
the "stalk." When I walk threw ankle deep dry leaves the deer are headed to the next county.

Quick Reply: The Nuge's Latest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.