Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The Nuge's Latest >

The Nuge's Latest

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Nuge's Latest

Old 07-24-2006, 08:13 AM

Default RE: The Nuge's Latest

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

But the big question is would you let your 14 year old daughter go hunting with Ted ?
The man is a child molester for God sake!
I admit to not being super fond of everything Ted does but do not recall anybody anywhere saying anything about child molestation. Did I miss something? Please provide valid sources for this ....
Old 07-24-2006, 08:26 AM

Where are you getting these alligations from. Seems like you have it out for ol' Ted, since you now so much about him would you mind if we asked you some questions about his dealings,,,,,,,,since you seem to have all the answer's, there's alot of people I don't like in the hunting world but I'm not spending my days bashing them. Get a life.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:32 AM
Dominant Buck

bawana......you make some HUGE assumptions in your posts....

I IN NO WAY put Ted on a shelf. I just said I don't have any real problems with him. Yes....I would let my son go hunting with him. He's real. He doesn't sugar-coat "killing". I've never seen him shoot a "penned" animal (yes....like a LOT of ranches in Texas with exotics....he 'likely'...though I don't know it to be fact....has a fenced area of his ranch). Everyone has their own idea of what "fair chase" means.

Where's the back-up on Ted's criminal record? It's public record, no??? Wouldn't he be listed as a registered sex offender??

Jeff
Old 07-24-2006, 08:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Since when has gut shooting any animal on national tv ever been deemed a good thing for hunting ? I don't care if he owns them or not , that's not how I want this sport portrayed to the influential non-hunting public or the antis . All it does is make us look like blood thirsty barbarians .
Old 07-24-2006, 08:58 AM
Typical Buck

I can tell you guys were the child molester accusations are coming from. Years ago, in the 70's when Ted was on top of the rock world , he found this Polynesian girl, I can't remember her name for sue, Peli or something like that. I guess he fell really hard for her and basically became his women and was with him all the time. Well, the only problem was she was only 15 years old and he was in his late 20's or early 30's. But have no fear, you know ol Uncle Ted found a solution!He actually talked his parents into signing over her legal guardianship over to him, and that is just what happened She ended up being with for quite a few years and actually raised his young daighters Sasha and Starr while he was touring the world This girl , after quite a few years, got sick of his womanizing lifestyle and left him. " I remember she actually said that the women to Ted were like the game he hunted. She said it was " Hunt it, bag it, and give her cab fare home".
Now before you ask, you can see all the details of this on the VH1 Ted Nugent Behind the Music. It as all there.
Now, I have a beautiful daughter who just turned 16. If anyone that age tried that with her, he would be butchered, ground into burger and fed to the nearest hog farm around here. But even more disturbing to me, what kind of parents would sign their child over to a middle aged rock star. They nedded to become hog food also![:@]
Hopefully that clears up the child molester posts.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: SBGobblers

bawana......you make some HUGE assumptions in your posts....

I IN NO WAY put Ted on a shelf. I just said I don't have any real problems with him. Yes....I would let my son go hunting with him. He's real. He doesn't sugar-coat "killing". I've never seen him shoot a "penned" animal (yes....like a LOT of ranches in Texas with exotics....he 'likely'...though I don't know it to be fact....has a fenced area of his ranch). Everyone has their own idea of what "fair chase" means.

Where's the back-up on Ted's criminal record? It's public record, no??? Wouldn't he be listed as a registered sex offender??

Jeff
I didn't assume anything I asked you a question BTW you didn't answer.

Fair chase means just what it says "Fair chase" I don't see any part of a fence in "fair chase" If you seen the looser shoot anything then you did see him shooting "penned" animals.

He took legal guardian ship of a child that was 17 to stay out of prison because he was boonking her when she was 15.

http://www.artistfacts.com/detail.php?id=44
Old 07-24-2006, 09:05 AM
Typical Buck

you know I saw that episode myself and was like .....wow.....I do not know if his explanation was right.......those deer were small because they were only 6 or 8 months old....JMHO....but I am typically a Nuge fan, I feel he has alot of good things to say for the industry but this one struck me funny..............[8D]
Old 07-24-2006, 09:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PSEEXcursion

Where are you getting these alligations from. Seems like you have it out for ol' Ted, since you now so much about him would you mind if we asked you some questions about his dealings,,,,,,,,since you seem to have all the answer's, there's alot of people I don't like in the hunting world but I'm not spending my days bashing them. Get a life.
Yea I'm sorry about pizzen all over your cheerios.Its not like I said you had to send your secret "the nuge" decoder ring back or anything horrible like that. I was just pointing out some of Teds better aspects.

One more thing BITE ME!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2006, 12:13 PM
Fork Horn

*yawn* same ol same ol...

Ask a Michigan DNR biologist what the home range of a Whitetail in that part of the country is. Providing food, water and cover are readily available and pressure is not overbearing, they will rarely venture outside their home range. Depending on the size of the property, deer likely will never see said fence. There's a bit of difference in my mind between a 10 acre breeding pen, and a 300, 500, or 5000 acre highfenced ranch. That said, I won't ever highfence my property (family's 1700 acres), regardless of if I can afford it or not.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:58 PM

Although i do enjoy uncle ted I beleive that he did not make a good dection to take a bad shot and i guess if he wants to shoot a fawn then thats his own deal but he has to keep good bowhunting ethics in mind if you are going to show that kind of stuff on tv. Some of it just grinds my gears.