Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Team Illinois from Dream Season 3! >

Team Illinois from Dream Season 3!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Team Illinois from Dream Season 3!

Old 07-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team Illinois from Dream Season 3!

Welcome... Show is great.... Looks like a good group of teams this season... Good luck... I'll keep watchin'! I look forward to seeing the shows...
Hunted IL a couple of years ago... Crappy guide service... but what an area!
I'll be back someday...
Old 07-14-2006, 01:49 PM

Yeah, it seems that many times people who have great land to hunt don't use it right, or don't let anybody hunt. I really don't hunt with outfitters, but I know in Illinois many of them are just out to make a quick buck. Research is the key, there are many great outfitters out there. But as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. Once again I thank those that our supporting us, and voting for us.It is greatly appreciated. (Team Illinois)
Old 07-18-2006, 08:28 AM

Some people have asked me what to expect on the shows. We send our raw footage in and Drury Outdoors produces it. This means they can spin the episodes however they want. This week we are in Missouri and things get a little hairy. Ourselves and some of the other teamshave some static with the Team from PA. I'm not sure how it will come off but it should be interesting. I'll just say this, I believe hunters our in a community together, and I enjoy the stories and comraderie.Ienjoylistening to other succes stories in hopes to learn myself. There are plenty of good deer to go around. Thanks for the inquiries. Onceagain thanks to all those that have responded and supported Team Illinois. TheSquirrel
Old 07-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Last year i watched the show and thought it was great also. Havent seen the new season yet but ill be looking forward to it now...Good luck...and go get um Squirrel.

Old 07-18-2006, 08:51 AM

Squirrel, you're and inspiration. I too am a teacher and have daydreamed of doing the Dream Season thing. I could never figure out how to get the time. If you guys found the time, I need to look harder and make the most of what time I have available.

Love the show. As my wife says, "kids, its Tue. don't bother your dad during his shows." I never miss one. Keep up the great work!!