Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Question for Team Illinois: Dream Season >

Question for Team Illinois: Dream Season

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Question for Team Illinois: Dream Season

Old 07-20-2006, 01:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default Question for Team Illinois: Dream Season

I am glad to see you on this forum and like reading your posts. Right now you have my vote as favorite. I have a question regarding the archery contest with the pop up deer targets. It looked as if everyone was shooting Hoyt bows. Was this required or is it just coincedence that everyone was using the same model bow?If you normally shoot another bow , did they set up a Hoyt for each person for the contest? Did you guys have to buy Hoyt bows in order to be on Dream Season?
Old 07-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Question for Team Illinois: Dream Season

Drury's are sponsored by Hoyt, part of becoming a Dream Season participant means you will shoot a Hoyt bow. He can answer for sure but I do believe as part of the contract for the Dream Season is using Hoyt and I don't beleive they were handed to them.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:02 PM
Fork Horn

I looked at the applications online. They asked what equipment you used, I'm sure it was part of selection that you use the products they are sponsered by. Didn't sign up because I shoot a Mathews and didn't figure I had a shot then.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:06 PM

Thanks for the support! We appreciate your votes! Prior to being selected to Dream Season, I was already shooting a new Hoyt Vipertec. This is also the bow I shot with on TV. My partner Kyle actually had two bows, a Switchback and a Vtec. Hoyt is a sponsor of Drury Outdoors so they encourage using this brand. Feel free to drop us any other questions, we enjoy talking to you guys. Thanks for the vote and spread the word. Sincerely, Team Illinois