Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Primos The Truth Bowhunting 3 >

Primos The Truth Bowhunting 3

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Primos The Truth Bowhunting 3

Old 07-14-2006, 05:28 PM

Default Primos The Truth Bowhunting 3

Just got the Bowhunting the Truth 3. So far it is pretty sweet. i love these guys. Some monsters this year... I would say that if you liked the old ones you will enjoy this just the same

Tim
Old 07-14-2006, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Primos The Truth Bowhunting 3

Another great dvd from the Primos team. I have all three bowhunting video's, and a couple of the big bucks series as well. It's great to watch these guys hunt and chat...they love the sport.....volume three doesn't have as many big bucks as volume two. Chris Ashley really dropped off from the two monsters he took last video season.
Old 07-14-2006, 05:38 PM

Can't kill monsters every year. Still, Primoshas the best videos out of all the ones out there. No cheesie music, no camera man next to the deer waiting for the hunter to find his trophey, and no staging scenes. Primos and Primetime series are the only hunting videos that I will by from now on.
Old 07-14-2006, 05:42 PM

they do make great videos.
Old 07-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

And they don't clean up the deer....and they are not afraid to say...here's where it went in, and here's where it came out.

Two or three years ago I bought a Buckmasters DVD because it was 5hrs long and I love watching hunting video's before season to get pumped up.......every hunt was very short....the deer was clean(no blood or open wound) and it was always...what a beautiful buck.......then onto the next 3-4min hunt.

Also Will Walker vs. the snake is very funny on Primos Bowhunting 3.....
Old 07-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

I JUST got done watching it myself 5 minutes ago........Also have the Big Bucks 14 still in the wrapper ready to go with some popcorn later tonight.
Yeah I'm a dork, Friday night and it's me and the DVD.

Only problem is that these Primos videos need subtitles, being a properly schooled northern PA boy I can't understand a word they're saying.

Oh and did anyone else notice Chris Ashley in the beginning of the video is hunting with a 2006 Bowtech. (I have to look closer later to see if it's a Tribute or Allegiance) I thought that was a touch odd considering the PSE team deal and now Bear Archery for this year.Smokes a nice buck with it though.

Old 07-14-2006, 07:53 PM
Spike

I can't wait to get my paws on the new Truth 3. The primos guy are fun to watch. They really get shaky just like everyone else. also cant wait for big bucks 14 and primetime 10.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:19 PM
Typical Buck

I love Will Primos and the rest of the gang everything is so real. There my favorite videos.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, I was actually on the waiting list for this one to come out; Primos had my money even before they released it... I think I received one of the first copies out from the factory. Another awesome video. The snake segment is pretty funny.

It's a Trib, Matt... you can see the little yellow ribbon on the limb pretty plainly. I'm still worried about what you're gonna think of my accent once you get here in November... It ain't too much different from those boys! [8D]Maybe you can bring along an interpreter?

I know there's a lot of votes for the Drury boys being tops in their class, but -- for me -- it's the Primos guys hands down. I think I've got close to 50 of their videos/DVDs now...
Old 07-15-2006, 07:04 AM
Banned

love watching the Primos boys; true hunters and Will is the man. Filthy rich and still just a good ole boy; not cocky andI like that.HCH

Quick Reply: Primos The Truth Bowhunting 3

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.