Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I feel like giving up bowhunting >

I feel like giving up bowhunting

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I feel like giving up bowhunting

Old 05-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I feel like giving up bowhunting

Why would you change a winning combination? Id go back with the spitfires.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I feel like giving up bowhunting

He said the local shop set him up and sent him home. If he would have known that untill some bh's fly out of the hunting rig it ain't tuned he would not have left until they had. WHY DIDN"T THE SHOP INSIST ON IT, they tuned it didn't they?[:@]Take it back. I'd be willing to bet that you would hear something like "you've got to fine tune it yourself" and "those heads are ok but these..."Yea, right. When, when you walked out before it was shooting bullet holes.

Nuff said. Learn to be your own shop! It really isn't that hard and the equipment won't be much more than the cost of the gas and time wasted going back and forth. One of the best parts is you can really fine tune that thing.

A good "pro" shop is golden, unfortunetly they are also rare. Kind of like other things, just because the word "fill in the blank" is found in it's name doesn't make it one.