Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
 Without giving it away.... >

Without giving it away....

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Without giving it away....

Old 07-21-2008, 07:02 PM

Default Without giving it away....

Have you guys started thinking or putting things together for this up coming season? I most interested in the music you guys may use. You know, I ahve been known to show my kids at school the trailers and the boys that hunt in my classes go around humming the tunes from the trailers!!
Old 07-22-2008, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Without giving it away....

No, we won't start editing anything until hunting season starts, and Kyle (the editor)moves back down to Iowa for the season. Becuase we don't do "cookie-cutter" type edits (same every-time), it will take the entire season to determine exactly how the video is going to flow.

The only thing we have thus far is the shed hunting stuff. Judging by the footage I know we have - we'll once again raise the bar on both quality of footage, edit, and whitetails. Can you say "world class stuff"... We have some killer stuff, actually got it on camera, and it should edit very nicely.

Filming velvet footage every night now - along with many of the other team members as well.

Both myself and Kyle are committed to keeping things unique from year to year. I want people to see each of our videos and feel like they have watched a "documentary" - not a hunting video. This is and will always be the goal with WKP....
Old 07-22-2008, 04:27 PM

That is refreshing. I watched the latest Muzzy Bad to the Bone 7 last night and almost took it out, it doesn't compare to your stuff. I like the Drury stuff for entertainment, but I watch your stuff for my soul!
Old 07-23-2008, 08:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's how I am too man! Hunting is my life - I'm an emotional guy, and so are my feelings toward hunting I guess. The spiritual side of hunting is something that we will always try to help drive our videos. Emotional connection to a movie is what the goal is! We'll continue to get better at this. Considering this whole idea came pretty much is a "shot from the hip" - I think we'll get there!
Old 07-23-2008, 09:16 AM

Glad to hear you have something in the works. I managed to get a copy of The Grind this spring and really enjoyed it. I was hoping you could do a followup and wondered what it would be. I will be getting a copy for sure......Some how!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 11:36 AM

Todd, I hope you guys continue to do it. I know it's hard the way you do it, but that's what true archery hunters long for. We enjoy seeing big bucks being shot and hunted, but we want it to be realistic as are your productions. I really hope you guys makes millions$$ some day doing this. I know it's not what you set out to do, but yall deserve it and we appreciate it. I don't think many people understand what goes into doing what yall are doing. Yes yall are hunting some great places, but it ain't easy to come through year after year I don't care where you hunt. You guys are bowhunting and I hope to see more of your vids all bowhunting. I honestly believe in what yall are doing. BTWI need to order me a shirt, can I get iton your site??
Old 07-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes you can Vabowman....

I'm committed tonot planning on making anymoney on this project for many - many years to keep ourvideos the way they are. Thank god I'm able to self-fund the project due to my other company - but this is the typical cycle of any business.

My goal is to become one of the most respected production companies in the industry - not necessarily the biggest. We will get there, it just takes time, energy, and money.

Thanks for the support bro!

Old 07-23-2008, 12:39 PM

As I said before, I support you guys b/c I believe in you guys, I have been hunting for 20 yrs and I love it. It's special to me, I love my children and wife and God, and then whitetail deer hunting!! Im looking forward to another vid!! This year before Thanksgiving break, Im showing the Grind to my classes on our half day of school, well for the ones that want to watch it, It will get a large audience, I teach in a rural school.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:15 AM

Vabowman- I would love to see the lesson plans/ curriulum notes to go along with that last day. Just kidding Iteach in central IL and could not get away with showing the DVD and I am in it.
Nic
Old 07-24-2008, 08:59 AM

well I can show during lunch or after school, I can relate it to "hunter/gatherers" "early man" since im a history teacher!!

Quick Reply: Without giving it away....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.