Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Bear Archery customer DIS-SERVICE! >

Bear Archery customer DIS-SERVICE!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bear Archery customer DIS-SERVICE!

Old 10-28-2002, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

Default Bear Archery customer DIS-SERVICE!

Hello bowhunting community. I was wondering if any other archery fanatic like myself have been given the big brush off by Bear Archery?
I have sent three email to the Bear Archery address and have never recieved a response to any of them. In my oppinion they should just remove their customer service link altogether. Wonder what Fred would say today?
Oh well, I just wanted to vent.
See ya.
Old 10-28-2002, 09:58 AM

Default RE: Bear Archery customer DIS-SERVICE!

Amen brother. I'm pretty sure I have you beat with more than 10 emails unanswered. I called customer service 4 times (after being on hold 10 minutes each time) and each time they connected me to the pro shop - where I left a message because no one was there! No return calls.

Get this! Five months ago I ordered a new module for a Golden Eagle. THE "PRO SHOP" SENT ME THE WRONG ONE! I had to get a return authorization, sent it back to the company, AND NEVER RECIEVED A REPLACEMENT OR A REFUND!

RIPPED OFF BY THE NORTH AMERICAN ARCHERY GROUP. SO FAR $24 FOR THE MODULE AND AT LEAST $20 IN LONG DISTANCE CALLS ... STILL NO RESPONSE! I'm going to Florida in November to visit the folks. Guess where I'm going first!

NEVER AGAIN .......... I HOPE THEY GET BOUGHT BY A REAL ARCHERY COMPANY.
Old 10-28-2002, 10:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Bear Archery customer DIS-SERVICE!

I hope Fred is not aware of what is going on, he deserves to rest in peace, he earned it.

The Tazman aka Martin Price
Founder and President of
Virginia Disabled Outdoorsmen Club
Old 08-01-2018, 04:45 AM
Spike

"Old Bear archery ain't what she used to be", their Bear Grizzly recurves are a joke, I purchased a bear grizzly and had to send it back twice because of defects, the third bow I received was a 60# pound recurve and it takes 72 pounds to draw that 60 pound bow 28 inches , the tips of the newer 50# pound bear grizzly recurves will not stand the test of time they have very delicate limb tips and are doomed to fail, If you want to buy a brand new Bear grizzly recurve I strongly suggest you examine it real close before you buy it , If you buy a new one online you will be disappointed when you see the the limb tips of the newer Bear grizzly recurve bow.