Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
3D Core Replacement Help >

3D Core Replacement Help

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

3D Core Replacement Help

Old 08-09-2018, 07:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default 3D Core Replacement Help

Hey Guys,

i have a 3D deer target that is pretty old. The core is layered foam and 6”x7”. Besides the core, the target is in good shape. I think it’s a Mackenzie but not sure. I just bought a Glendale target but would love to have 2 and still use this old
one. I can not find a replacement core anywhere. I believe the attached photo would be what I wanted. Anyone have any idea where I can get something like this or if I can make a core somehow? Thanks for any help
Attached Thumbnails 3D Core Replacement Help-5877dae7-8eec-4f0e-bc91-32fa1de5efeb.png  
Old 08-09-2018, 09:27 AM
Typical Buck

If it is layered foam then it's not a McKenzie. All their targets are injected foam and damn hard to pull your arrows from if you have a speed bow and carbon arrows. If you could take a picture of the actual target and core it would be easier to identify.