Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ASAT camo ?

Old 10-05-2002, 09:36 PM
Fork Horn

Default ASAT camo ?

Does anyone here have any ideas on where to pick up some asat camo? A few post ago ASAT was mentioned and now I'm curious.
I've looked all over the web and pretty much came up dry. I ordered a catalog from Birgade Quartermasters, I think they may carry it but you can't seem to find it on their web sight.
Hunting seasons comming up fast. Any help will be appreciated. Jim

Old 10-05-2002, 10:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ASAT camo ?

http://www.lenartz.com/

Day one camo is another good one. Traditional bowhunter mag has the ad, let me know if you cant find it, I'll dig it up.

http://www.geocities.com/tradbow007/...dventures.html
Old 10-05-2002, 10:48 PM

Hi JimBow! If you are the guy on the other thread asking for a closeup photo, here it is. Tim and I, the 2 guys your looking for, are leaving for Colorado first thing in the morning. Drop me an e-mail and I'll get you some info. The web site isn't totally operational yet, but we'll take care of you.

Chuck Pensyl
Smart Hunters Wear
ASAT Camouflage
[email protected]

Edited by - Fozzdik on 10/05/2002 23:49:51

Edited by - Fozzdik on 10/05/2002 23:50:45
Old 10-05-2002, 11:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

btw, I'll get you a picture while we are out chasing bou of my camo Chuck. Been busy busy busy, just returned home a few days ago! Its nothing to fancy, One thing is I need to rid of ALL the cotton, to include the bottom of the jacket, the pockets, and the ends of the sleeves.....I dont want ANY, if possible. I was, and do, have a hard time in the rain with the pockets, they drive me nutz till my body temp warms them up a bit. The bottom of the jacket gets my shirt wet and my cuffs keep my wrists and hands cold, or have the possiblitly to. I'll get with ya via email as to what I have and hopefully we can work something out with some of the heavy Polar Fleece.

btw, the wife loves the jacket, I am going to try one of the hats on our late caribou hunt. Temps should be in the single digits with 20-25mph not uncommon....it can be a hole lot colder then that to boot.

Talk at ya soon
Dan
Fairbanks Ak

http://www.geocities.com/tradbow007/...dventures.html